Once again: what are you listening to now?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Fleetwood Mac "Dust My Broom" from "The Pious Bird Of Good Omen" on CD

Fleetwood Mac started as a blues band

Last edited by a moderator:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Trews "House Of Ill Fame" on CD. Good old maritime R&R band.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Listened to this album all the way through twice last night.

B

bwsk8er2012

Audiophyte
Dubstep

Everyone Listen to Eptic Never say Die vol. 20 its dopeee

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Planet Of Abts self titled album "Circus". The first song starts off a little weird with all the brass work but after that, its pure rock. I highly recommend this album and its making me want to bu a few more from them.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It's a bit of a secret but I'm a bit of a Kylie fan tooo.... :D

The video here is getting a bit out of hand, quite interesting though :p

I really respect Kylie though, she's extremely hard working...... and one of exceedingly few that manages to have top hits through more than 3 decades.... very very rare, only two others managed something similar ever.....

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
One of most influential rock bands of all time and only lasting 7 monthes. Medium is vinyl

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Sugar Creek Self Titled Album One album released in 1969 and that was it. This album is outstanding and its too bad they didn't produce more than one

From allmusic.com
A psychedelic blues-rock outfit whose only album, 1969's Please Tell a Friend, has enough interesting moments, given the era's production quirks, to make it a highly sought after period piece, Sugar Creek originated when John Edwards (who later, as Jonathan Edwards, had a big hit in 1971 with "Sunshine") and guitarist Malcolm McKinney met while both were attending Ohio University. The two drafted in Malcolm's brother Tod McKinney and began playing music together as St. James Doornob, becoming the Infinite Doornob when Joe Dolce and Gary Gans came over to join from the Finite Minds. Moving east to Boston, the band built a fair following on the New England/New York club circuit, changing its name yet again, this time to Headstone Circus, and eventually settled in as Sugar Creek. That was the name under which they recorded the Please Tell a Friend LP in 1969 with producer Peter Casperson in New York, releasing it on Metromedia Records (Dolce had left the band by this time and his name does not appear on the album jacket.). A curious mix of blues and rock with the frequent psychedelic touches that were so popular with the various West Coast's acid folk and harmony bands (Moby Grape, the Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, et. al) at the time, Please Tell a Friend has become somewhat of a lost period treasure over the past decades. Fallout Records finally reissued the LP on disc in 2008. Edwards tired of the club circuit and went in a more acoustic direction when he went solo, eventually hitting big in 1971 with the bright and folky "Sunshine."

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Raveonettes "Whip It On" on CD

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Just picked up Mike Doughty's new live album: The Question Jar Show

Also if anyone has not heard this before check it out:

The Gourds: Gin & Juice

CDogg

CDogg

Junior Audioholic
I had no idea this is a thread of videos, so please excuse my post. After a trip to the hospital for a colonoscopy, I came home and turned on Pandora to listen to one of my stations, Smooth Jazz... the best stress reliever that will bring calm and contentment to your busy life.

May your evening be filled with rest, relaxation, and joy.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis