Once again: what are you listening to now?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
A buddy let me borrow Undertow when it came out and I was hooked. Just read a blurb somewhere that said a new Tool album is supposedly due out by the end of the year!!

I just got an email a few minutes ago that A Perfect Circle is doing a show 2hrs away on Friday...I wish I knew about that sooner so I could have planned to go.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
A buddy let me borrow Undertow when it came out and I was hooked. Just read a blurb somewhere that said a new Tool album is supposedly due out by the end of the year!!

I just got an email a few minutes ago that A Perfect Circle is doing a show 2hrs away on Friday...I wish I knew about that sooner so I could have planned to go.
I'd see APC i I had the chance. two hours is a bit of haul thats for sure.

Another Tool album? Maybe I'll pick this one up on vinyl if they have a CD companion or download of the ablum. Thats how I've been buying most of my new releases.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I saw them in SF a few years back on the tour for the 3rd album. Atomship and The Mars Volta opened for them :eek: One of the best shows I've seen :cool:

I would buy more vinyl but I don't currently have a TT. Have been thinking about picking one up, just haven't done it. I have a bunch of vinyl that I haven't listened to in many years.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Supertramp "Even In The Quietest Moments" on vinyl. There is not one dud song on this album. This was one talented band in its day.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Bought Steely Dan's "Aja" album for 5 bucks used. I got Goucho and Aja mixed up. :( I'm not liking this album yet but will give it a few spins to see if I can warm up to it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Bought Steely Dan's "Aja" album for 5 bucks used. I got Goucho and Aja mixed up. :( I'm not liking this album yet but will give it a few spins to see if I can warm up to it.
The Gaucho DVD-A absolutely rocks. Ridiculously clean and quite well mixed. Hey Nineteen never sounded so good :D Hell, I'm gonna have to go put that one on now.....

Was listening to:
Blue Man Group The Complex DVD-A

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Black Keys "Brother" on vinyl
The Best Of Big Joe Turner on vinyl....blues....

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Echo & The Bunnymen "Oceans" on vinyl. I laso scored a used copy of Goucho on vinyl which I haven't played yet.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
EightFourSeven - Silent Raid - CD Awesome indie band.

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The Notting Hillbillies m(Including Mark Knopfler)
Missing... Presumed having a good time

Bought this yesterday but can't say we like it sooooo much :eek:
- "Railroad Worksong" and "Bewildered" is quite ok though

H

Hawkeye

Full Audioholic
The Notting Hillbillies m(Including Mark Knopfler)
Missing... Presumed having a good time

Bought this yesterday but can't say we like it sooooo much :eek:
- "Railroad Worksong" and "Bewildered" is quite ok though
Keep at it...took me a while but I really like it now.

V

valvesnvinylfan

Audioholic
Saint Saens Piano Quartets played by...the Mozart Quartet. Great music, horrible SACD sound.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Social Distortion's newest - Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes. A fine collection of mostly Mike Ness songs in his combination of punk and rockabilly. Loud and full of deliciously distorted guitars, Hard Times is more complex and full than most SD albums of the past. It's somewhat similar to Ness's solo albums, but with less of a country accent. Ness's nearly monotone gravel voice works well with the songs and conveys more than you might expect for such a damaged instrument. If you like Ness or SD, this is well worth a listen.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis