Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

John Lohmann

John Lohmann

Full Audioholic
I like some of the Michael McDonald Doobies, but the Tom Johnson era was where it's at for the vast majority of Boobie Bros fans, including me. I have all of those albums, except the first one.
Yeah, I was raised on the McDonald Doobie stuff -- I even liked his solo work, including "Ya Mo Be There."

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
Huh?

Aren't they known as the DOOBIE Brothers?
Here's what I said above: "I like some of the Michael McDonald Doobies, but the Tom Johnson era was where it's at for the vast majority of Boobie Bros fans, including me. I have all of those albums, except the first one."

John Lohmann

John Lohmann

Full Audioholic
Here's what I said above: "I like some of the Michael McDonald Doobies, but the Tom Johnson era was where it's at for the vast majority of Boobie Bros fans, including me. I have all of those albums, except the first one."
Oh, yeah...I knew what you meant. No biggie. ;)

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
This arrived yesterday. It was the final project of Randy Layton, president of Alternative Records before he unfortunately died of cancer. Two-LP reissue of Robert Vaughn’s “Songs From the Riverhouse” 1991 CD. I believe only around 70 of these LP’s were made. He included a CD that went unreleased of an EP “White Trash Supper Club” that was extended to 12 tracks. Blues rock on par with Hendrix or Cream. Just great stuff. Get this: Randy charged only $40 and that included the CD. What a guy.

Attachments

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis