Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I was visiting my daughter and family this past weekend. They went to bed early so I listened to a couple of albums via Utube on my PC connected to a Yamaha RX-V1800 AVR powering a pair of PSB original Alphas and two subs, a PSB Subsonic 5 and an Energy XL-8

IMG_2338.jpg

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
I was visiting my daughter and family this past weekend. They went to bed early so I listened to a couple of albums via Utube on my PC connected to a Yamaha RX-V1800 AVR powering a pair of PSB original Alphas and two subs, a PSB Subsonic 5 and an Energy XL-8

View attachment 68279

Both are great solo albums from the 70s and 80s. Great use of the setup.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Got the Feats Don’t Fail Me Now 50th anniversary CD set in the mail and I’m listening while staying cool. They recorded the album at a studio setup on a barge in Maryland and it was thought that all the bonus tracks were lost when the studio sank in the late 70s. I guess not. Can’t wait to get the bonus disc with the 2nd concert at the Rainbow Theatre from 75. Feat Forever!
One of the few vinyl albums I have (MFSL) where I thought this does make a difference (but could still be delusion :) ).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis