Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
A lot of Bob Seger’s catalog was recently added to Qobuz. Listening to Kathmandu and Turn the Page Reminds me of driving around with no particular place to go back in high school.
IMG_4811.jpeg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Streaming some Moody Blues this afternoon Had to crank the volume up when The Story in Your Eyes came on. My favorite Moody song ever and it's top 10 maybe top 5 all time for me.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Again, today streaming some Al Stewart. Year of the Cat might be my favorite all time song. And I think I finally have dialed in my ELAC sub with my Infinity floor standers. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Streaming the Grateful Dead From the Mars Hotel 50th anniversary edition. Starts off with US Blues. Summer time done come and gone my oh my!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Streaming some Eagles this afternoon. Man, the vocals on 7 Bridges Road still give me goosebumps. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Streamed some John Anderson this morning. I absolutely love Seminole Wind. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Running my summer playlist on the boat. Where the Boat Leaves From by Zac Brown is at the top of the list. Great stuff.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I like this one and there are some nice covers on that youtube site.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Streaming some smooth jazz on Amazon music. Seems like I have the ELAC sub dialed in with the Infinity towers. Just seems to give the sound a subtle deeper floor. And I do really love my WIIM Pro Plus streamer/ DAC. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis