Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
The Bristol Hotel...where dat at. Jamaica Queens!
Hahahahhahahahahahahaha....right on!

"I know a fat girl, she wears an orange skirt.....you give her 20 dollars and you can do work.....

Takes off her pants and it smells like somebody died.....you say what the heck because you already paid, not knowin' that the guy who went before ya had AIDS......"

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
This is pretty freaking cool.
I was just listening to some Wolf Alice last night. I stream Stingray music on the cable box on occasion and usually have the Alternative Rock channel on, so Wolf Alice comes on now and then. Been meaning to check out more of their material. That vid sounds awesome for live off of the floor!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Listened to some vintage Pure Prairie Legue this afternoon. Amy is one of my favorite all time songs. :)

L

ladyMccormick

Audiophyte
I was just listening to some Wolf Alice last night. I stream Stingray music on the cable box on occasion and usually have the Alternative Rock channel on, so Wolf Alice comes on now and then. Been meaning to check out more of their material. That vid sounds awesome for live off of the floor!
I agree 100% with what you said. :cool:

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Last night's listening sessions. That completes the collection Big Joe Turner's Atlantic Recordings

IMG_6237.jpg
IMG_6238.jpg
IMG_6239.jpg

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I agree 100% with what you said. :cool:
Thanks. :) A search on YouTube yielded results that included a Wolf Alice play list with most of their videos. Smile is not what I would call typical for Wolf Alice. Definitely one of their heaviest songs. Moaning Lisa Smile or Delicious Things might be more indicative of their style. It's a great mix with a lot of songs that I would describe as "dreamy". This is going on my buy list.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Ah, joy, oh, joy! Band-Maid has released one of their songs from their Christmas live acoustic performance. Band-Maid is a Japanese all female hard rock band that perform in maid outfits and I've been a big fan for about a year now. They swapped out the maid uniforms for the Christmas show and the acoustic arrangements are absolutely wonderful. Really nice sounding mix too. Sadly no subtitles on this one.

This show can only be viewed by purchasing a streaming ticket, with the long version running out end of March, but I'm sure they'll release this on disc later this year. There is the acoustic performance and also a commentary track where the band comments on each song (all subtitled in English). They announced an American tour for this year as well, so I hope they'll be close to Detroit or Buffalo as no Canadian stops are planned.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis