Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Lord Huron - Long Lost

Apple Spatial Audio in Dolby Atmos (via AppleTV 4K)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Their first new stuff in 12 years! :p Sounds like them and sounds pretty good. Album out June '22. Tour already announced too, but dates start at the end of next year o_O

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Their first new stuff in 12 years! :p Sounds like them and sounds pretty good. Album out June '22. Tour already announced too, but dates start at the end of next year o_O

A slew of videos were released in the last 6 months. Love the new material. I've watched the Harridan video a dozen times already since you posted it.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Youtube popped up a suggested video from an artist I have not heard of before, Ethel Cain. Real pretty voice and I particularly like Crush. There is the official version which has a lot of effects on the vocals, and also a stripped down version that is just guitar and vocals. Her lyrics are so sad at times; sounds like she led a hard life.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Streaming, Net Radio,
Chill & Smooth Jazz,
(United States),
St.Project - Dreaming About Love.
IMG_20211111_060938895_HDR~2.jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Was listening to some Sade today. Smooth operator sounded oh so smooth on my Infinity Primus towers. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Dam fine music!! Highly recommended if you can get over the poor mastering of this album

1638562065390.jpeg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis