Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I love that album. Bob Welch was a greatly underappreciated member of Fleetwood Mac. Hypnotized remains one of their all-time best.
I actually wasn't a fan of the Mac when they had that lineup -- I became a superfan of the Nicks/Buckingham/McVie lineup, which I am to this day. The Welch LP was an interesting listen, though; funny how after "Sentimental Lady" the album takes a classic rock-esque turn that sounds nothing like that opening track (which was, consequently, written for an old Fleetwood Mac album before Welch re-engineered it into the "yacht rock" version on the French Kiss LP).

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Saw them live before Covid. They were still good. Got to meet a bunch of the other bands like Mike from A Flock of Seagulls, the guys from Wang Chung, and John the original singer of the two brothers in Gene Loves Jezebel, but not Dale unfortunately.

HAIR

Alternative hair band?

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I actually wasn't a fan of the Mac when they had that lineup -- I became a superfan of the Nicks/Buckingham/McVie lineup, which I am to this day. The Welch LP was an interesting listen, though; funny how after "Sentimental Lady" the album takes a classic rock-esque turn that sounds nothing like that opening track (which was, consequently, written for an old Fleetwood Mac album before Welch re-engineered it into the "yacht rock" version on the French Kiss LP).
Yep I have French Kiss also.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis