Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Lots of chill going on while WFH still o_O More Bicep

Another band that I somehow missed, Teen Daze. They're pretty prolific it seems, but the EP Reality Refresh 2 in particular is great.

BlueMDPicker

BlueMDPicker

Audiophyte
I'm a lifelong music lover and new to the forum. My tastes run roots to rock with a special love for blues.
Steve Howell's unassuming, unembellished presentation of roots and blues is a favorite.

ramblin.jpg

Mike

rick88

rick88

Audiophyte
I'm a lifelong music lover and new to the forum. My tastes run roots to rock with a special love for blues.
Steve Howell's unassuming, unembellished presentation of roots and blues is a favorite.

View attachment 45689

Mike

Hey brother Mike!!

I see the Polk Forum has been down for 2 days. I wonder if Sound United decided to pull the plug on it for good or it's for some other reason. Have you heard anything?

Rick

BlueMDPicker

BlueMDPicker

Audiophyte
Hey brother Mike!!

I see the Polk Forum has been down for 2 days. I wonder if Sound United decided to pull the plug on it for good or it's for some other reason. Have you heard anything?

Rick
Hey Rick!

I don't have any info on Polk's issues. I would certainly understand if they pulled the plug for good. The same crew seemed to be at the heart of thread closing issues. Too bad - lots of interesting, fun and knowledgeable folks there like yourself. Glad to be here and happy to find an old friend!

Mike

rick88

rick88

Audiophyte
Hey Rick!

I don't have any info on Polk's issues. I would certainly understand if they pulled the plug for good. The same crew seemed to be at the heart of thread closing issues. Too bad - lots of interesting, fun and knowledgeable folks there like yourself. Glad to be here and happy to find an old friend!

Mike
Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to pull the plug either. I left the forum myself for extended periods of time because of all the drama and how some people were treated, as well as the folks that just could not help but ignore the political post rules. Darn shame because there are/were a lot of good folks there.

Perhaps they are just changing from Vanilla to a different platform? Time will tell.

Good to see you!

robladw

robladw

Audioholic
I'm currently consuming in no particular order.

PM.jpg

And

leinenkugel-s-sunset-wheat_1.jpg

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Was watching a new Edward Burns Epix series 80s type of show and Amazon prime video had one episode and they played this song. I never really listened to the lyrics as a kid. What a well crafted song this was. Bought back memories. Need to get the Hits I know they had more than a couple.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I've been reduced to headphones for late-night listening, now have my bluetooth 'phones and iTunes music listen to this:
In memory of electric bassist Paul Jackson (March 28, 1947 – March 18, 2021)

Photo on 3-24-21 at 10.43 PM.jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
70s
Billy Joel - Turnstiles. Columbia records in 1976. Thrift CD find. Classic album and an artist I met once as a teen with his hot wife at the time Christy. Humble and genuine guy.
IMG_02042021_214237_(1661_x_2300_pixel).jpg
IMG_02042021_214300_(1439_x_1900_pixel).jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis