Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
It was cardio workout today on the bike so I changed gears and listened to some 999 "Bish Bash Bosh" is the title of the album....

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Diana Krall - Borders Sampler of The Look of Love album. Verve Records. Can't believe the original CD was released in 2001. (((20 years old))) whoa. I had this on SACD and have to rebuy it. Each song is about 30 seconds and bonus track is the full version. 10 mins long. I'm guessing these were given out free at borders. I actually like the cover better than the original album even though she doesn't take a bad pic. Cool Thrift buy.
IMG_10022021_132947_(1575_x_2100_pixel).jpg
IMG_10022021_133014_(2100_x_1575_pixel).jpg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Diana Krall. Have not listened to that SACD in a long time. That player looks familiar, did I send you that? Been a while, I forget lol.

I saw the final show of the year with NIN and Bauhaus. Trent came out and sang with him on a few tracks and Peter came out and did Closer with them. Great show.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Diana Krall. Have not listened to that SACD in a long time. That player looks familiar, did I send you that? Been a while, I forget lol.

I saw the final show of the year with NIN and Bauhaus. Trent came out and sang with him on a few tracks and Peter came out and did Closer with them. Great show.

HI JG!
Nope got that one at a Thrift store sometime last year. Good eye they look similar to the Sony you gave me. :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The Chick Corea Akoustic Band. 2018 In San Javier. On YT go watch and listen. Fun to see the interaction between great musicians. Rest.
IMG_12022021_143038_(2300_x_1725_pixel).jpg
IMG_12022021_143057_(1603_x_2300_pixel).jpg
IMG_12022021_143114_(1599_x_2300_pixel).jpg

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai

Absolutely LOVE "Cuts You Up".....severely underrated song.

I have the album it comes off of on CD...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That one was already part two lol. The first one had issues as well. I don't have any problems loading it though.
I don't think it's so much the size of the thread as it is the number of video player thumbnails every page has to load. It's not as fun, but making them all hyperlinks instead of posting the whole player would help these pages load a lot faster.

I discovered Stevie T (Terreberry) quite a while ago on yt. He's a goofball and makes comedic videos but he's also a very talented guitar player and singer. Here's a song he wrote using negative comments from his videos and it's actually a pretty good song, despite the goofy lyrics!

"I Want To Punch This Guy"- Steve Terreberry.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis