Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Heard this on the Haunted series on Netflix. I never heard her music before. Too bad she doesn’t have a greatest hits:

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
WTF is wrong with you @Gmoney? You disagree who Peter Green is? You think it's not a good album? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Green_(musician)
I Agree to disagree, I don’t Trust Know it Alls. He Wasn’t a Legend, He was a Acid head, His Art was’t news. A Music artist he was. Didn’t have to use Google, I was there in his time. The one good hit he had got Stone to it many times, Ozzy Osbourne A Legend in Rock “Iron Man“ :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I Agree to disagree, I don’t Trust Know it Alls. He Wasn’t a Legend, He was a Acid head, His Art was’t news. A Music artist he was. Didn’t have to use Google, I was there in his time. The one good hit he had got Stone to it many times, Ozzy Osbourne A Legend in Rock “Iron Man“ :)
Whut? Can you put that in english? You should probably try acid...couldn't hurt you.

Ps ozzy is lame compared to Peter Green...just an idiot but I can see your attraction

Last edited:
MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Some Miles for a Tuesday evening while the sun goes down in sunny SoCal.

IMG_2592.JPG

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Whut? Can you put that in english? You should probably try acid...couldn't hurt you.

Ps ozzy is lame compared to Peter Green...just an idiot but I can see your attraction
the dudes I rolled with wouldn’t do Acid or Shoot any crap in our arms, Meth or coke was for losers still is. we would drop some Acid on dudes like You sitting around in them little Drum circles. Hey dude here drink this, some cheap 7-11 store wine they’d fall for. Funniest sh$t to watch them little drum circles Break up as soon as they got blasted. Than we take their girlfriends for a ride. no cell phone cameras back then just Polaroids, turned out you would’ve been alone with your little Groupies. Dudes like you couldn’t run with us, all month no balls.

Last edited:
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
the dudes I rolled with wouldn’t do Acid or Shoot any crap in our arms, Meth or coke was for losers still is. we would drop some Acid on dudes like You sitting around in them little Drum circles. Hey dude here drink this, some cheap 7-11 store wine they’d fall for. Funniest sh$t to watch them little drum circles Break up as soon as they got blasted. Than we take their girlfriends for a ride. no cell phone cameras back then just Polaroids, turned out you would’ve been alone with your little Groupies. Dudes like you couldn’t run with us, all month no balls.
I have no horse in this race but are you saying you roofied dudes with acid for $hits & giggles?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis