Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I listened to the Charley Jordan collection ..

Charley Jordan. Charley Jordan (January 1, 1890 – November 15, 1954) was an American, St. Louis blues singer, songwriter and guitarist, as well as a talent scout, originally from Mabelvale, Arkansas. He was known for a unique style that drew on his rural roots.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think this is a 'promotional' copy because of the hole punched through the album cover on upper right. New vinyl, no pops or clicks.
IMG_2077.JPG

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
No words, just speechless, how GOOD can a tune sound from these speakers?!?! My GF threatend to leave me if I play it one more time.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief

This is for Phase 2
Nice! Where did you find them dudes? They pretty good with their analogous. They pretty much hit the nail on the head with Yes definitely where progressive rock. I have one Vinyl LP from 1981 from them, probably been 30 years since I listen to it on the TT, I'll pull it out and give it a spin.;)

Last edited:
Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Nice! Where did you find them dudes? They pretty good with their analogous. They pretty much hit the nail on the head with Yes definitely where progressive rock. I have one Vinyl LP from 1981 from them, probably been 30 years since I listen to it on the TT, I'll pull it out and give it a spin.;)
I figured you'd like these guys. They're great. I found them by accident, they did a review of a Black Sabbath song and I about died from laughing. I thought to myself, these guys are keepers.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I figured you'd like these guys. They're great. I found them by accident, they did a review of a Black Sabbath song and I about died from laughing. I thought to myself, these guys are keepers.
There take is unique, Yes wasn't as famous as Black Sabbath back than. But they did make their mark back in the early 80's.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
There take is unique, Yes wasn't as famous as Black Sabbath back than. But they did make their mark back in the early 80's.
Yeah, Yes was an improvisational band in the 70's, they went commercial in the 80's.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Boat! Don't see you around as often. How's things?
Busy working and busy listening. Mostly 2 channel and old habits so, not much to contribute here. Restored my old gear and my old records and have been having a ball revisiting all that. I now have just one amp, a turn table, my pc to the aux, and two speakers.

Hope all is well out your way.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis