Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Net radio
Absolute chill-out.
Stays on that channel 24/7
It's been quite some time since I put the TV on to watch a movie or anything else that matters. Just burnt out on TV, with all the BS, fake news and all. So I'm doing a Mind cleansing with nothing but music. You know kind of like the monks do up in the Himalayan mountains.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
For a 74 year old he had a ton of energy. He was on piano, guitar, danced all over the stage.

This is his last tour, and seeing him live was on Karen's bucket list, so when she found out he was playing locally, we went! But the traffic was horrible yesterday. It took almost 3 hours to cover the 40-ish miles from my house to VA Beach amphitheater. Coming home was ok but damn it was almost 1AM. I'm just a zombie today. Totally worth it though!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Groovin' on the organ this afternoon with the playlist on Spotify called Hammond Heroes: B3 Organ GroovesHammond Organ Grooves/Hammond B3/Update 4-2019

Good stuff if you love the sound of the Hammonds as I do....

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Some Garage Punk ....from a grop called Feels album entitled "Post Earth"

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
If ya like pop folk with a bit of funk check out Alana Davis - Pretty Like Money. No rap just singing with a great bassline. She released a record recently after taking a long hiatus and its all I play on my Cayin N3. Yup that good:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Stormy Monday by the Allman Brothers. Pretty good rendition of this song...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Dave Matthews Band: Say Goodbye

Not my usual fare, but as an amateur drummer I love the intro to this song. Carter Beauford is a very underrated drummer, and he's a lefty too. He's fun to watch and legit talented.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's a good live version where he warms up a little before the song and they give him some camera love. His bass drums here really make my woofers woof! Crank this one up!

Psst... @William Lemmerhirt

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis