Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You're losing me... :p

I love Amy Lee.
Ya, Amy Lee is all that and a bag of chips. Kind of looks like my musical tastes are rather eclectic eh? Sometimes I like to get my funk and groove on too. :p:eek::p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
That country music tho...

View attachment 22462

:p
Some of it is not too bad. But, I am really not a big Country music fan. My MOM and Dad both loved it. In high school, I never cared much for the "BIG Hair" sound either. Over time, all of that changed. I am certainly a product of the early 70's, 80's, and 90's types of music. That is, back in the day when I actually had some hair.......LOL!!!! :):):) Now, not so much........LOL!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I'm not a major Chris Rea fan but I really like his "Hofner Blue Notes" album a lot. I just find it very-very relaxing. Unfortunately the CD is quite expensive here in the US, when you can find it at all, but it was worth it to me. Play this on something with decent bass output.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is a nice tune I have recently stumbled on to with a interesting video: Rone - So So So. I love how music videos let animators let their freak flag fly. Their imagination can produce some wild and very interesting things.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
MrBoat
I will see you one Just Got Back from Baby's, and raise you a Girl in A Tshirt.

This one takes 30 seconds to get going, but, with your Tempests it should be a fun 30 seconds.
Vintage ZZ Top. From the Antennae Album.

ZZ TOP GIRL IN A TSHIRT

as usual, louder is better........it is ZZ Top after all
Agreed. I let it rip, too. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis