Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I am a little disturbed by this video, but that is not surprising considering it is Tool. While I love The Pot, I think this is my favorite song off 10000 Days.

(sorry to Lovinthehd for videos lol).

I'm one of the few in my group of friends that will listen to an album from start to finish. I like concept work, and 10,000 days works for me like that. I love this album, and if I had a dollar for every time I listened to it I could buy audioholics from Gene lol. This is my favorite song on here. I even love lost keys, blame it on Hoffman. I like that this album is full of songs that start out one way, and by the end, are so different, but you still know it's the same song. Damn where's that new album...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm one of the few in my group of friends that will listen to an album from start to finish. I like concept work, and 10,000 days works for me like that. I love this album, and if I had a dollar for every time I listened to it I could buy audioholics from Gene lol. This is my favorite song on here. I even love lost keys, blame it on Hoffman. I like that this album is full of songs that start out one way, and by the end, are so different, but you still know it's the same song. Damn where's that new album...
I know what you mean. That is definitely one of those albums that I can't listen to one song, I end up getting sucked in and want to listen to the whole thing. Most of the Tool albums are like that.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I can't say much about the video that I like, but the tune itself it a good headbanger.

Red Hot Chili Peppers. Higher Ground. 1989

Its been one of those nights where I had better choices, but couldn't find any with a good link to a decent performance. I guess this will have to do for now. Its a really great tune to play LOUD. No, LOUDER than that.:D

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
There isn't much about Led Zeppelin that hasn't already been said.
Jimmy Page could shred a guitar and John Bonham as a drummer rarely was equaled.
Both were one of a kind. Cool to see someone put their stuff up here.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
For a hair band, def leppard was still fun to listen to. I still enjoy the selections you chose to put up.
good stuff.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
After seeing all the posts with vintage tunes tonight, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to throw another log on the fire. I love this one, particularly in the car while cruising with the sun roof open.

War. Low Rider

Yeah. it helps if you have a couple 1,000 watts and some 15"inchers in the trunk.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis