Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I’m ok to keep it the Vance walz debate. It’s what I was posting about anyways. However, I appreciate the bulwark links and do agree. He made it all sound reasonable. That’s the point of debating. Present your case in an articulate poignant fashion. IMO, Vance did that. Walz did not.
Vance is a very good (excellent?) debater but he is also a morally hollow man that is very common among Private Equity people like him: He will say anything to get ahead, so when looking back with his former statements that should be clear. Btw, as far as I know Mitt Romney has never said anything similar about Graham that is a morally hollow man that lost his moral compass when John McCain died, and is still morally rudder less Ilike most of GOP at national level).

As for Harris changing her opinions over the years: Sure, if warranted when facts and circumstances changes so does rational peoples opinions; that is what I expect of those I vote for. That is very different from the crass brown-nosing Vance has done just to get ahead (he didn't mind working for and being bank rolled by creeps like Peter Thiel that is child less and have no stake in our future, using Vance own words), whatever the cost to anyone else.

So, to go back to Mrs Harris: Has she changed her opinion on several important issues since her failed bid for Democratic nominee for President in 2020 elections. Yeah, sure. Has being a Vice President something to do with this? Yeah sure. Do candidates for President change their (public) opinions between primary and officially becomes candidate and start campaigning as such? Hell yeah!

Who do I think will preserve democracy and rule of law? Harris any day, as she has shown so over the decades.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
But his answer was great. All the while the moderator was talking over him trying not to let him finish. More nerfing from the media.
Vance said, 'I thought we were not fact checking?" Implying he was going to lie LOL. Not great but rather putting your foot in your own mouth.

I agree Vance can debate. Unfortunately the top guy (Trump) does not. He doesn't articulate much of anything.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Vance said, 'I thought we were not fact checking?" Implying he was going to lie LOL. Not great but rather putting your foot in your own mouth.
I can definitely see how it sounded like that. But what he did in response was really very good. He made his point very clearly. All while being talked over and shooed on. To me that was like, oh I have to shut him up before he makes a good point. I mean, it was a debate. Right?

D

David_Alexander

Audioholic Intern
I’m ok to keep it the Vance walz debate. It’s what I was posting about anyways. However, I appreciate the bulwark links and do agree. He made it all sound reasonable. That’s the point of debating. Present your case in an articulate poignant fashion. IMO, Vance did that. Walz did not.
So you like your lies presented in a slick fashion?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis