lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Trump's "No tax on tips" was on the wall behind him. Who wouldn't like that, but with him it feels like it's manufactured. :rolleyes:
Does he mean the house collecting tips or the workers, tho? I can only imagine a drumphy run restaurant he'd collect all the tips....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Does he mean the house collecting tips or the workers, tho? I can only imagine a drumphy run restaurant he'd collect all the tips....
My bad. No tax on OT. "Harris camp says it's desperate." Yeah no poop. Trump has it on his wall LOL.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
shared by many, 1980, the third biggest Landslide election in history. I suspect there were quite a few 'Dems' in that mix as well .............. ;)
Yep, that what happens when a well-spoken actor and a charismatic one at that is running. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
MAGA.....

>>>“I say … write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards!” Zuchowski (R) said. That way, he said, when undocumented immigrants — which he referred to as a “locust” — flooded in, “We’ll already have the addresses of their New families … who supported their arrival!”

The sheriff’s posts sparked tension across Portage County, which President Donald Trump carried by 12 points in the 2020 election. Some residents accused Zuchowski of voter intimidation ahead of November’s election. One Republican official described the post as “bullying” and stepped down from a role with a county GOP committee, the Portager reported.

Alongside his caption, Zuchowski posted photos of Fox News coverage showing footage from Springfield, Ohio, and Aurora, Colo. — two cities that have been in the national spotlight in recent weeks as former president Trump and his running mate, Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), have publicly repeated baseless, inflammatory claims about the immigrant communities there.<<<

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
… Alongside his caption, Zuchowski posted photos of Fox News coverage showing footage from Springfield, Ohio, and Aurora, Colo. — two cities that have been in the national spotlight in recent weeks as former president Trump and his running mate, Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), have publicly repeated baseless, inflammatory claims about the immigrant communities there.
CNN reports:

Ohio governor Mike DeWine said in a news conference Monday afternoon that
33 bomb threats have been phoned into Springfield's 17 public schools, two private colleges, and two hospitals. All of the threats caused evacuation or temporarily closure. According to DeWine, these threats so far haven’t had “any validity at all”.

DeWine ordered 36 troopers from the state patrol’s mobile field force to be present at all 17 school buildings in the Springfield City School District starting Tuesday. The troopers will sweep all school buildings before classes start and will remain on campus to provide security throughout the day and after dismissal, he said.

DeWine went on to say “We have people, unfortunately, overseas who are taking these actions.” He declined to name the specific country where these threats were coming from, but said the FBI is assisting local law enforcement.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/16/us/springfield-ohio-closures-threats/index.html?iid=cnn_buildContentRecirc_end_recirc

There is a repeating pattern here. Trump, or his attack dog Vance, make unfounded claims based entirely on ugly rumors spread by right wing nut jobs. These get amplified by Faux News. Alerted by the publicity, trolls & hackers from unnamed countries phone in bomb threats.

Which country? I'd bet Russia. In distant 2nd place would be North Korea. Bringing up the rear is China.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
33 bomb threats have been phoned into Springfield's 17 public schools, two private colleges, and two hospitals. All of the threats caused evacuation or temporarily closure. According to DeWine, these threats so far haven’t had “any validity at all”.
Thankfully all of these threats have been shown to be just that and not cause any harm, apart from all the traumatized people and children fearing for their lives and people not getting proper care because they where evacuated from hospitals.

I did see a clip of the Republican DeWine responding to the Trump/Vance claims of immigrants eating pets and he sounded like a normal human that has some integrity and empathy. He as very positive to the (legal, started under Trump) immigration of Haitians to Springville. Not much place for him in the current GOP, though.

DeWine went on to say “We have people, unfortunately, overseas who are taking these actions.” He declined to name the specific country where these threats were coming from, but said the FBI is assisting local law enforcement.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/16/us/springfield-ohio-closures-threats/index.html?iid=cnn_buildContentRecirc_end_recirc
My guess: Mostly MAGA dudes falling prey to Russian or Trumpian disinformation, as if there is any difference.

Bring the ones that makes bomb threats to justice, which will be hard unless they live in USA. That includes SWATTING, this uniquely American *********.

There is a repeating pattern here. Trump, or his attack dog Vance, make unfounded claims based entirely on ugly rumors spread by right wing nut jobs. These get amplified by Faux News. Alerted by the publicity, trolls & hackers from unnamed countries phone in bomb threats.
They are both awful human beings. I don't understand how Vance's wife will stay with him.

Which country? I'd bet Russia. In distant 2nd place would be North Korea. Bringing up the rear is China.
The current axis of evil is Russia-China-Iran-North Korea that all wants to weaken us and for sure has a hand in this, but for me it's unclear how aligned they are with a major (plurality?) part of the current GOP.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
CNN reports:

DeWine ordered 36 troopers from the state patrol’s mobile field force to be present at all 17 school buildings in the Springfield City School District starting Tuesday. The troopers will sweep all school buildings before classes start and will remain on campus to provide security throughout the day and after dismissal, he said.

DeWine said the rumor was nonsense. When Vance was on Face the Nation he said along the lines of 10 people told him it was true. Even O'Reilly obfuscated with 'there have been assassinations on presidents throughout our history.' (Not that O'Reilly's any good. He isn't.)

I'd be interested in seeing just one Republican openly criticize Trump in a direct manner.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
DeWine said the rumor was nonsense …
I'd be interested in seeing just one Republican openly criticize Trump in a direct manner.
Most GOP politicians don't dare to criticize Trump. They are too spineless to speak out against Trump. DeWine may criticize the insane rumors about Springfield, but he still supports Trump & Vance in the upcoming election.

Nothing will change in the paralyzed Congress or the divided USA, until someone in the GOP dares to say "ENOUGH" to Trump. I don't know when that will happen.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Most GOP politicians don't dare to criticize Trump. They are too spineless to speak out against Trump. DeWine may criticize the insane rumors about Springfield, but he still supports Trump & Vance in the upcoming election.

Nothing will change in the paralyzed Congress or the divided USA, until someone in the GOP dares to say "ENOUGH" to Trump. I don't know when that will happen.
The ones, at national level, with spines or personal integrity have generally left or been ostracized from the Republican party.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
While I admire Liz Cheney for speaking against Trump as she did, it never won over any of the rest of the GOP. So she ended up being a voice in the wilderness.

Her father however is a different matter. If D!ck Cheney had any integrity, he squandered it years ago during the W administration. His recent comments came while he was in no position to fear threats from Trump or MAGA.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
While I disagree with a lot of the Dems (Harris) policies, Trump is a criminal, grifter, and basically a narcissistic madman. I would vote for anyone on the ballet to keep him out of office. I really wish the GOP would have given us Nikki Haley so we could have a real choice.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I'm afraid Trump has to keel over.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis