D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump said on Fox & Friends if there were a second debate he wouldn't want Martha or Brett but would want Jesse, Laura, or Sean. I assume that meant the first two were objective while the last three well ya know.:p

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It must suck for the far right to realise that everything they enjoy on TV is the result of leftie libtards.

I mean, can you imagine how good the viewing would be under a puritanical right wing perspective?
Have you seen Conservative entertainers threaten to leave the US if a Dem candidate were to be elected? None that I can remember, but plenty of them threatened if W got in and NONE of them left. It's as if they think anyone gives a shyte about where they live. Some left the US, but the reason given was to have a more calm lifestyle. I imagine they included GOP politicians, but several left during Clinton.

You don't like Pat Boone and other evangelists? C'mon!

Imagine if they were in control of movies, ATV and music. I would have to scratch my mind out of my head...it was bad enough when Boone's recording of Tutti Frutti sounded like a lounge singer, I hate to think about how bad it would be now.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
As much as your choice was actually a bettter choice? LOL
As a president Carter was pathetic, what he did post presidency with regards to what the office afforded him was stellar. Mondale, nothing more than a liberal twit ...........

back to Trump, a quasi conservative lord helmet

Last edited:
D

David_Alexander

Audioholic Intern
As a president Carter was pathetic, what he did post presidency with regards to what the office afforded him was stellar. Mondale, nothing more than a liberal twit ...........

back to Trump, a quasi conservative lord helmet
He's the thinnest skinned RINO ever.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump's "No tax on tips" was on the wall behind him. Who wouldn't like that, but with him it feels like it's manufactured. :rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis