D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Stop sucking on the Media Sack DUDE You can try and ****in my sandbox all you want this morning I just dodged a bullet of a hurricane! it's a great day to be alive in my book! Now since you political nut jobs love the rhetoric of politics "coaxing" Ask, Trump "Don" to be your daddy, or "Puts Out" Harris see "Knee Pads", to be your Mama :D see how that works out for you. :p Top of the morning to you. cheers!
My point being the above are cartoons with a lot of truth to them, or are in fact the truth and a reflection what Republican voters initially wanted: a candidate who spews hate non stop. Particularly 2016-20.

I would say there was a large body of voters who were on the Trump train of escalation.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's probably been three months since I listened to Hugh Hewitt, and thankfully I only catch him in my car. Now he was trying to defend the Haitians are eating cats on the basis of I believe what one city council person said. Oh yeah the conservative MO of 'get the poop out!' Or why is this even a story? Oh yeah get the poop out. Hopefully, though I'm not hopeful, the Republicans in the future will not sink this low.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Who wants a dog or pony show. Repeating over and over for decades. The way some of the other's feel, For the lack of a better word. Of our political situation in this country right now. I've been feeling the same way you guys feel now since Nixon's administration. When President JFK was assassinated, I was a tender age child watching his funeral procession, buggy with that coffin on the back. I knew right then and there at that age something wasn't right about what I was watching on a 20" B/W TV. Nothing's changed in that time until now. Trump, near lost his life. A presidential candidate/president. Yep looked very familiar. Why? Didn't need to watch a video or post up a stupid cartoon. Watched Media video coverage some of it live, repeated video of of JFK Sitting president being assassinated with the first lady crawling on the back of that car. Do you need a Media video that's not made up? or one that's made up as a cartoon to convince anyone.

After Dwight D Eisenhower 34th President. last sitting president that was worthy of the office of the White House and Presidential leader of the free Nation world, NO ONE TODATE Has been worthy to hold that office, Not One.

Now go make up your little Hitler videos that you admire so much Chris.

Fascist Nazis, if Anyone is Comfortable with an image of Hitler no matter what it is, delete me as your as on this AH site.I'm guessing you're a big fan of Hogan's Heroes too huh Chris.
Oh my, talk about living in an imagined past, talking about Eisenhower as the last President "worthy of the office" and then get offended by a parody portraying Trump as Hitler.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I think the more accurate description is Hannity warned her what will happen if she endorses Kamala. Therefore no lawsuit.
"Warned her" can be interpreted as a courtesy/heads up that he knows what will or could happen, or he will instigate stuff against her.
At least I can see it either way of warning.
But she has the funds for bodyguards. Probably already part of her crew and life. :eek:

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

After Dwight D Eisenhower 34th President. last sitting president that was worthy of the office of the White House and Presidential leader of the free Nation world, NO ONE TODATE Has been worthy to hold that office, Not One.
Do you have anyone in mind who is equivalent to him? Why was he that worthy?
Need a real presidential historian to give us some answers.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
"Warned her" can be interpreted as a courtesy/heads up that he knows what will or could happen, or he will instigate stuff against her.
At least I can see it either way of warning.
But she has the funds for bodyguards. Probably already part of her crew and life. :eek:
Warned her as in carefully wording things to avoid a lawsuit. I assume. Obviously the amount of votes she would pull in.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Couple funny ones on my ride home.....

Sebastian Gorka guest: Trump doesn't want to weaponize the DOJ. He wouldn't want you to do unto others that would to you.

I interpreted that as part of the common religious phrase of love thy neighbor and trying to paste that on to Trump LOL.

Why do the left hate Trump? What did he ever do wrong?

That was a soundbite for the Dennis Prager Show. I guess Republicans haven't figure out that if you're an a$$hole, that might be a reason to hate them.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
To me the funniest one recently is the Haitians eating cats. I like the conservative who said, What's racist about being against illegal immigration? Leaving out the part on Haitians eating cats claim. So you have to cover it up, which adds to the cartoonery LOL.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis