William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Trump Jr coke video.....

I have no life so here's the news captions in the video. If you slow down the playback speed....

CN survey reveals: "We should hang out more!"
Yo what's that song.....seriously.....I need to know what song this is......
BREAKING: My guy said he is gonna be here in 20 and he's got Molly too
Just in: We should do more
New: There's an ATM at the Bodega like two blocks away
Weather Update: It's about to snow, if you catch my drift ******
CN Poll: 80% of respondents say you should punch me in the face For real. Punch me in the face. I won't even feel it.
CN Exclusive: Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
CN Weather Report: Oh f--k, the sun is coming up
BREAKING NEWS: We should write a movie, man
Poll: Does anyone have a key?
Movie review: Cocaine Bear not very good, actually
Update: My guy is on his way
Report: Shut up, man. Shut up. Act cool. Act f**king cool.
Market Watch: You should buy a tiger
Report: 1 in 3 American reveal deep anxieties that this s**t is laced with something

:cool::cool::cool:

I assume CN = CNN.
Maybe next they can do one about the cocaine that Hunter, I mean the mystery person who was at the White House for the weekend accidentally left there. That would be funny!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe next they can do one about the cocaine that Hunter, I mean the mystery person who was at the White House for the weekend accidentally left there. That would be funny!
They being conservative media can do. Reminds me of a recent post jinkju did where he pointed out under Biden inflation is 2.5x higher than Trump. If only conservative media would do that type of reporting. Instead it's often on the auto-pilot of lies, which I honestly believe is often their market. Republican voters are barely if at all any better since the most they aspire to is waiting around for CNN, Msnbc, or the NY Times to do the reporting for them. Then they have the nerve to say America was founded on a Republic while yanno not doing much for the name of the Republic. May as well spit in my face. What's the diff.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
My god....what a clusterfrak this was.
He's lucky he didn't get lynched.

View attachment 68650
There are a number of clips of that interview Trump had and he completely looses it. I guess he can't handle that a Black woman asks him pointed questions.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
There are a number of clips of that interview Trump had and he completely looses it. I guess he can't handle that a Black woman asks him pointed questions.
It was pretty obvious he considered himself the "master" of the room, and got increasingly annoyed by being questioned by his perceived inferiors. Nightmare scenario for his racist-sexist old ass.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It was pretty obvious he considered himself the "master" of the room, and got increasingly annoyed by being questioned by his perceived inferiors. Nightmare scenario for his racist-sexist old ass.
Yet probably a big win with his fan base.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
George Conway has made a new site https://www.psychopac.org/ about Trump to produce ads to rile up Trump, as well as remind people just how nuts Trump is.

The ad clips are funny to watch (they are on youtube) and here is one about Trump's appearance at the NABJ:

Here's another short one of some of Trump talking:

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
For a period of time you might argue Trump was the most popular Republican president ever. The sandpaper tone, yelling, hate spewing...... it fits. Oh boy.:rolleyes:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I can't remember what Kamala's ethnicity is but was it the best angle for Trump to criticize if she's black? To his credit he went to the black convention, but he already has a dicey past with racial comments. I'm not sure it was a "slam dunk" like Jesse Waters said LOL. Rather I'm more of the mind we'll see how it turns out come November.

Also Trump's criticism that Kamala entering doesn't give the campaign enough time to prepare for her. Well he just criticized Biden's "ego" for not stepping down, and than when it happens he's complaining for not having enough prep time.

BTW, that Jesse Waters is full of hot air. A lightweight.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Despite the previous eight years or so, now I'm seeing a more kind Trump. I'm waiting for conservative media to spin that. If you buy it to begin with.:rolleyes:

D

David_Alexander

Audioholic Intern
I can't remember what Kamala's ethnicity is but was it the best angle for Trump to criticize if she's black? To his credit he went to the black convention, but he already has a dicey past with racial comments. I'm not sure it was a "slam dunk" like Jesse Waters said LOL. Rather I'm more of the mind we'll see how it turns out come November.

Also Trump's criticism that Kamala entering doesn't give the campaign enough time to prepare for her. Well he just criticized Biden's "ego" for not stepping down, and than when it happens he's complaining for not having enough prep time.

BTW, that Jesse Waters is full of hot air. A lightweight.
Typical Trump team tactics of smear. Kamala Harris (b. Oakland, Ca., USA) mum was Indian (b. Madras, India), dad black (b. Brown's Town, Jamaica).

Since Harris joined the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, a historically African American intercollegiate sorority as a student, she can hardly be accused of having some Damascene conversion into blackness.

Not that should be any concern of Trump or echoed by his apologists. Wouldn't do to debate real issues, like adults.:rolleyes:

G

Gilbert Lopez

Junior Audioholic
Yeah, why in the hell does it matter what ethnicity Kamala is anyway? Never in my life have I ever been involved politically until 2016 when he said all Mexicans were drug dealers, rapists, and thieves. It was then I decided I need to pay close attention to this racist moron and do everything I can locally to ensure he doesn't get into office. One thing is very clear, Trump is a white people president period! I hope Trump continues to open up his racist pie hole.

Polls are already shifting in favor of Harris and donations reached a record high in July of 310 million. Impressive! It's one thing for Harris to win but it's another thing to win by a landslide so Trump doesn't start whining about election results again. A landslide win should finally make this idiot go away once and for all.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Now Trump is complaining that Harris is calling him a darn Felon . String up the violins, Well the shoe fits Trumpo and its an actual fact of Law.

G

Gilbert Lopez

Junior Audioholic
Now Trump is complaining that Harris is calling him a darn Felon . String up the violins, Well the shoe fits Trumpo and its an actual fact of Law.
GOP is in panic mode. Cheeto is reaching but nothing is there. The only thing Cheeto has is his brainwashed Maga base. Harris seems to have woken up the young voters. Now we just need them to vote ELECTION DAY! I'm pretty sure most women and African Americans are voting for Harris according to the latest polls. Cheeto can complain all he wants. In my opinion, I hope he continues. I think anyone in their right mind doesn't want a whiny, racist. idiot running our country.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Maybe she should call him a more flower felon that I cannot print here. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
GOP is in panic mode. Cheeto is reaching but nothing is there. The only thing Cheeto has is his brainwashed Maga base. Harris seems to have woken up the young voters. Now we just need them to vote ELECTION DAY! I'm pretty sure most women and African Americans are voting for Harris according to the latest polls. Cheeto can complain all he wants. In my opinion, I hope he continues. I think anyone in their right mind doesn't want a whiny, racist. idiot running our country.
And the down ballots as well or we are in trouble.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump's best option would've been to do your homework and come in with an idea of why you're the more appealing candidate based on your record. Nope, better to take an egg and slam it on your head.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis