D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Five- after more indictments were announced. Greg Gutfelds reaction: Aw c'mon man. Or when Mark Levine was required to follow the script. Pause. Then start yelling conspiracy. Hehehe. :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
"The CNN panel of pseudointellectuals, racists, and bigots went on and on about how humiliating it was for Senator Tim Scott to be on stage next to Trump after his victory in South Carolina." Hilarious and accurate...

"It Doesn't Make Sense!" - CNN Panel Has Epic Meltdown After Trump Gets Double the Number of Votes Ever Received in South Carolina (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila
I'm sure it could be about the black vote, and it would be a great move on Trump's part with Scott as the VP. However, I'd be surprised if you actually watched the debate amongst the announcers. Some good stuff with the guys on the left and the guy on the right. The Republican next to the guy on the right is garbage. I've seen him many times before, and he's more or less a stooge.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
America isn't respected anymore and were laughed at. We're a joke to them.

Here's looking at you MAGA Trump. I think the irony is no matter how hard you try and point to Trump's pro-American position, you will never get the respect apparently MAGA thinks they deserve. :rolleyes:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
"The CNN panel of pseudointellectuals, racists, and bigots went on and on about how humiliating it was for Senator Tim Scott to be on stage next to Trump after his victory in South Carolina." Hilarious and accurate...

"It Doesn't Make Sense!" - CNN Panel Has Epic Meltdown After Trump Gets Double the Number of Votes Ever Received in South Carolina (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila
A trashy site for trashy people.

>>>The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[35][36] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[37] In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation.[38][39][40]<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I've gotta say it's a great strategy. Scott is below the radar, and he'd get quite a bit of the black vote. Then he can run as president.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

>>>The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[35][36] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[37] In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation.[38][39][40]<<<

It fits with JP. :rolleyes:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another thing it does is it eliminates any questions of Trump on race. You can't really argue it with a black VP, but it's Trump so there's the lingering doubt about its genuinity. It's sort of like his policy: pro-American, but which liberty allows him to be a con man LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Probably add Rumble and Breitbart. I keep forgetting though if it's the latter or Bloomberg?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Another thing it does is it eliminates any questions of Trump on race. You can't really argue it with a black VP, but it's Trump so there's the lingering doubt about its genuinity. It's sort of like his policy: pro-American, but which liberty allows him to be a con man LOL.
And Trump has always had this MO, of using someone then kicking them to the curb. I can see Trump doing that with Scott, get some votes and win the GOP nomination then, pick a woman to run as VP. Scott is left in the dust. I could be wrong, but it sure fits Trump and his dirty tactics. And by then, NIkki Haley and Super Tuesday would have bent down and kissed Trumps ring and endorsed Trump like DeSantis and Scott did.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
And Trump has always had this MO, of using someone then kicking them to the curb. I can see Trump doing that with Scott, get some votes and win the GOP nomination then, pick a woman to run as VP. Scott is left in the dust. I could be wrong, but it sure fits Trump and his dirty tactics.
He will only keep Tim Scott as long as it benefits him. I think Noem will be his VP pick because of her loyalty and far right views. What a nightmare but they will get votes.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
And Trump has always had this MO, of using someone then kicking them to the curb. I can see Trump doing that with Scott, get some votes and win the GOP nomination then, pick a woman to run as VP. Scott is left in the dust. I could be wrong, but it sure fits Trump and his dirty tactics. And by then, NIkki Haley and Super Tuesday would have bent down and kissed Trumps ring and endorsed Trump like DeSantis and Scott did.
I think CNN said they think Haley is staying in because if Trump gets indicted than she's next in line. However, they didn't think the GOP would go for her.

I think if Scott were to be the choice it would be because he treaded very carefully. Similar to Pence and keep it professional while avoiding any conflict.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis