OMG!! Everybody wants to be bailed out!

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
The title says it all. Kudos for those who saw it coming...for those who still think the bailout was a good idea, well, maybe it was but it was implemented poorly. Now everybody is poor and looking for a handout. American Express...reclassified as a bank so they can get money, auto loans being used as the auto industry access to the funds, now we are talking about giving money to non-security backed loan organizations...where does it end.

I think it is time to stop buying A/V stuff and just sit on the cash I have...or heck, just spend all I have and then try to figure out a way to get the Gov to bail me out too.

Not one iota of information on how the Gov is working to help the individual. Yes, I know that backing the big guy supposedly saves the little guys job...but I want to start seeing some of these corporate big wigs get their lunch handed to them. :mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wish that I could have my lunch handed to me. I gotta go make it...and all I have is cereal. :)

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Its crazy! I need bailing out too! I'm going to charge a complete Revel Salon2 7.0 on my credit card, then I'll need serious bailing out :rolleyes: Oh yeah, and two Gotham subs.

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Right Now there is only One person who is making sense and he is saying "NO"

Right Now there is only One person who is making sense and he is saying "NO".

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Instead of Alexandria X-2s ?

Its crazy! I need bailing out too! I'm going to charge a complete Revel Salon2 7.0 on my credit card, then I'll need serious bailing out :rolleyes: Oh yeah, and two Gotham subs.

Oh darn! I was all set to listen too your new Alexandria X-2s ;):D:D;):rolleyes:

Dream On,

MidCow2

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
I wish that I could have my lunch handed to me. I gotta go make it...and all I have is cereal. :)
LOL! :D I can make my own lunch...how about dinner? Somebody hand me a nice steak dinner....I kinda sound like AIG when I say that.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
This whole thing seems to be gaining an alarming momentum that has the potential to establish governmental control over all sectors of private enterprise - some may call this communism. If anyone has half a brain to understand what is going on here, it is time to be very afraid... :(

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Free and more Free

Adam just wait, the "New Socailism"

Free House
Free car
Free HT system ( McIntosh with Wilson Audio) :cool: :cool: :cool:

--and--

Free Lunches.

Oh Yah! No worries No 401Ks no social security no pension no real $$ anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Glad Your "Main Man" is Not Ross Mathews :)

.. the one man who still makes sense is my main man

no bailouts just smooth drinking with the ladies;)

At least your main man is not Ross "the Intern" Matthews from the Jay Leno show. :eek:

J

jamie2112

Banned
I NEED a bailout. Where do I sign up. Oh yeah I changed my buisness to sound banking. So I qualify now right????:D

M

Mort Corey

Senior Audioholic
This whole thing seems to be gaining an alarming momentum that has the potential to establish governmental control over all sectors of private enterprise - some may call this communism. If anyone has half a brain to understand what is going on here, it is time to be very afraid... :(
Some might even call it fascism....semantics;)

What's seen (media reported) is just the surface. The busy little beavers at the Fed have put the Treasury Department to shame in the numbers department. But hey....nothin's worth nothin' if it ain't free:D

Mort

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Some might even call it fascism....semantics;)
*shudder*

Don't think we're quite there yet, but seem to be leaning in that general direction more and more each day, and all these people standing around with their hands out have no idea the true price they're going to be paying for their "bailout". :cool:

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
It's very disturbing, but the alternative is no better. If we stop making cars in the US, the Japanese and European brands will monopolize the market in this country. GM, Ford, and the rest may suck, but they're all we got unfortunately. I suppose our government controlling industry is better than a foreign government; or worst. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
With the way things are going lately, I may ask for a Govt bailout for Audioholics :rolleyes:

I suppose a small business like this isn't on their radar though :(

M

Mort Corey

Senior Audioholic
With the way things are going lately, I may ask for a Govt bailout for Audioholics :rolleyes:

I suppose a small business like this isn't on their radar though :(
Wait till next April 15th.....you'll be more popular then.

Mort

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Before it's all said and done, even ExxonMobil will be wanting money.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Seems even though some of us don't want it; we're going to get it......even if it's by enema.:eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis