Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats on the new TV. I imagine that is a pretty big difference going from a 42" to a 55". I have an 8 year old 51" plasma and am trying to decide whether the upgrade to a 55" OLED is worth it.
I too for quite some time was sitting on the fence deciding when to buy an LG OLED. For me it was worth it, not only for the size increase but also for the picture quality. For daytime viewing the increased brightness of the OLED is welcome. The Panasonic has wide bezels (4.5 cm) while the OLED has less than 1 cm and is less physical imposing than a 55" Panasonic would be.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
It's like hand washing your car. Once you notice that little scratch or imperfection it will bug the crap outta ya...
LOL, I loved this analogy. I just got my special order 2021 X5 in October, drove it off the lot, directly to my detailer for paint correction and ceramic coating. During the winter I tried to avoid the expressway whenever possible. I have only had hand carwashes, its never gone through any machine. I am that anal with my audio gear too, well maybe not that bad

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis