Oh, well- George Santos was booted

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
well that took long enough........

just another embarrassing Republican, thankfully a short term one !

Does expulsion also cancel his benefits ?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
well that took long enough........

just another embarrassing Republican, thankfully a short term one !

Does expulsion also cancel his benefits ?
There was a story about that. He would have to serve a minimum of 5 yrs, I think it was, to qualify for a pension. The "lifetime free healthcare" is actually misunderstood and not as commonly described. But again, he will not have access to any special care.

I think about the only thing he will retain is the "privilege" to walk the House floor.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

fullsizerender

fullsizerender© Provided by MeidasTouch Network
Steve Bannon was fuming on his podcast today after the George Santos expulsion. He blames Fox News, Kevin McCarthy, and their GOP establishment allies of intentionally trying to sabotage Speaker Johnson and the MAGA wing of the party by giving away their slim majority to stop their right-wing agenda.

This Seat Cushion That Feels Like Sitting on a Cloud

This Seat Cushion That Feels Like Sitting on a Cloud

Ad
Hilipert

"This is McCarthy screwing MAGA to jam up Mike Johnson. This is 100% McCarthy and his acolytes trying to make our job even tougher and take away our majority. This is Fox News, everything. This is the apparatus saying, 'we are going to shut down the ability to make massive cuts and stop the defunding of Ukraine ... They want a civil war, they got one!"

Bannon then went on to say that McCarthy will leave Congress on December 10, then use the $17 million in his PAC against MAGA candidates in 2024:

"He's going take out the MAGA candidates. So, bring it. This is the uniparty, corporatists, Wall Street, Big Pharma, Silicon Valley. Santos is not a guy you want to defend, but it's not about Santos. They are after everybody, particularly the MAGA guys."

"When they roll, they roll hard. You got Judas Pence, now Judas McCarthy. This is a stab in the back to Stefanik, to Johnson, to Jordan. So, it's game on. You want to roll like that? Let's roll like that. Evil, corrupt to his core. The people in Bakersfield, CA should be humiliated for sending this guy back."

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I'd pay serious money to see Bannon get gang raped in prison.
I can in no way, conscienably, approve of that statement.

…however accurately it may have been stated.

:oops:

*shrugs

But then again if karma is real, he’s fcuked. And if reincarnation is real, he’s got 100 lives as a dung beetle before him.

It’s more a shame that people actually follow him and his message.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I do love it when frustrated closeted a$$holes go after other frustrated closeted a$$holes. I've lived in Bakersfield CA for a very long time, too long in fact. Don’t ask me how I know this stuff about those f#%kers. Those queens all lost their s#%t when Rush died. You could always count on him to supply the boys and the blow. What, too soon?;)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
But the Republicans in Congress still embrace the far more dangerous liar, fraudster, rapist and failed coup-plotter Donald Trump.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
But we do agree that he should be in prison. This guy actually stole money from the build the wall fund. And then Trump pardoned him?????????????? I thought that Trump wanted more than anything to build a wall. I guess I just don't get it.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
But we do agree that he should be in prison. This guy actually stole money from the build the wall fund. And then Trump pardoned him?????????????? I thought that Trump wanted more than anything to build a wall. I guess I just don't get it.
Don't forget, draining the swamp. What better way to drain a swamp than embezzling from the "pump" fund. :rolleyes:

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Steve Bannon was fuming on his podcast today after the George Santos expulsion. He blames Fox News, Kevin McCarthy, and their GOP establishment allies of intentionally trying to sabotage Speaker Johnson and the MAGA wing of the party by giving away their slim majority to stop their right-wing agenda.

"This is McCarthy screwing MAGA to jam up Mike Johnson. This is 100% McCarthy and his acolytes trying to make our job even tougher and take away our majority. This is Fox News, everything. This is the apparatus saying, 'we are going to shut down the ability to make massive cuts and stop the defunding of Ukraine ... They want a civil war, they got one!"

Bannon then went on to say that McCarthy will leave Congress on December 10, then use the $17 million in his PAC against MAGA candidates in 2024:

"He's going take out the MAGA candidates. So, bring it. This is the uniparty, corporatists, Wall Street, Big Pharma, Silicon Valley. Santos is not a guy you want to defend, but it's not about Santos. They are after everybody, particularly the MAGA guys."

"When they roll, they roll hard. You got Judas Pence, now Judas McCarthy. This is a stab in the back to Stefanik, to Johnson, to Jordan. So, it's game on. You want to roll like that? Let's roll like that. Evil, corrupt to his core. The people in Bakersfield, CA should be humiliated for sending this guy back."
Bannon has been mostly irrelevant ever since Trump's money man (Bob Mercer) fired him from Breitbart. He was basically a tool used by billionaires to convince people that they should devote their lives to the orange Jesus.

>>>WASHINGTON — Enthusiasm for Stephen K. Bannon’s plans for a fiery Republican revolution had already been fading among some of the donors and candidates he was relying on to upend the party’s establishment.

But Mr. Bannon’s provocative remarks about President Trump and his family, reported in a new book now scheduled to be released this week, and Mr. Trump’s angry response, further alienated some of Mr. Bannon’s most important backers — including the family of the hedge fund magnate Robert Mercer — leaving Mr. Bannon confronting the possibility of a dire fate for a publicity-hungry provocateur: political irrelevance.<<<

>>>WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Steve Bannon has stepped down as executive chairman of Breitbart News, the right-wing news website said on Tuesday, after the former White House chief strategist drew fire from President Donald Trump for harshly criticizing his eldest son.<<<

Having said that, there's no doubt he's still attempting to flood the zone with $hit.

>>>In a study released on Thursday by the Brookings Institution, Mr. Bannon’s show was crowned the top peddler of false, misleading and unsubstantiated statements among political podcasts.<<<

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis