Office Computer/Desktop speker/system Recommendations

T

TechToys2

Audioholic
Anything you can recommend around the same price range?
Sorry, not really. That's a pretty low price for a computer. I use a Mac myself these days and haven't really been looking at Windows machines for some time. Photo editing can be fairly computer resource intensive, so it really depends on what you are hoping to do. If just some pretty basic stuff with a simple program like what may come as part of Windows, it's probably not a big deal. But if you want to get involved with something like Lightroom, Photoshop, etc., it requires a good bit more power to run smoothly.

I'm not really familiar with the more basic level programs, but I would suggest if you know what you want to run, just check the system requirements and make sure whatever you are planning to buy satisfies them. You can even do pretty sophisticated photo editing on an iPad and print wirelessly to a lot of printers if that suits your needs, but the more sophisticated desktop programs generally require more power.

charmerci

charmerci

Audioholic
A while back, everyone was raving about the JBL LRS305 mkII. I guess they've fallen completely out of favor. I like them a lot. (But if you want to hear them at loud levels, you need to brace the flimsy cabinets. Not to pick on JBL but most couple hundred dollar speakers have chintzy cabinets. Solid/well constructed ones are pricey.)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis