Obama says we should learn to speak spanish.. HUH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I suggest that someone refers back to Sheep's post #11(excluding the ban on the OP;)) before things quickly get out of hand.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I suggest that someone refers back to Sheep's post #11(excluding the ban on the OP;)) before things quickly get out of hand.
You need flames to make steam and this is the steam vent :D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Steam or no steam!!

You need flames to make steam and this is the steam vent :D
I just feel calling someone a "RACIST" is no joking matter. FWIW I've seen other thread closed on this very forum when someone played that card.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I just feel calling someone a "RACIST" is no joking matter. FWIW I've seen other thread closed on this very forum when someone played that card.
Wait, all I have to do is make an ethnic joke and the thread is closed?! Aw, if I had only know that before.

Okay, this white guy walks into a bar...

SheepStar

C

chadnliz

Senior Audioholic
Wait, all I have to do is make an ethnic joke and the thread is closed?! Aw, if I had only know that before.

Okay, this white guy walks into a bar...

SheepStar
Yes but its supposed to be funny......Is this thing on?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
At this point, only two things really matter to me about the next president (whover that turns out to be):
1) Will he stop the war?
2) Can he reverse the damage that Bush has done to the economy, and thus prevent a full-blown depression?

If he accomplishes one of those things, he will be a good president. If he accomplishes both, he will be great.
Bush has been trying (either not very hard, or just isn't good enough) to undo the damage that Clinton put into motion before he left office. Clintons term might have looked good, but that was only a sugar coated topping of the crap that was ready to explode from the inside. That's exactly what happened shortely after Bush took office, the sugar coating melted away to show the mess that Clinton left for the Bush administration to attempt to repair.

If Obama becomes President he will destroy our economy, and God have mercy on the innocent citizens of this country should we ever be attacked again by terrorists. Obama isn't equipped to handle executive decisions in warfare.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I don't believe for one second that Obama doesn't agree with much of what Jeramiah Wright preaches. Why would you go to a chapel and listen to a racist preacher for all those years if you didn't agree with most of what he preached? I wouldn't go to a church that preached something other than what I believed just because I was friends with them, or they where friends to my parents (or some such relation).

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Bush has been trying (either not very hard, or just isn't good enough) to undo the damage that Clinton put into motion before he left office. Clintons term might have looked good, but that was only a sugar coated topping of the crap that was ready to explode from the inside. That's exactly what happened shortely after Bush took office, the sugar coating melted away to show the mess that Clinton left for the Bush administration to attempt to repair.

If Obama becomes President he will destroy our economy, and God have mercy on the innocent citizens of this country should we ever be attacked again by terrorists. Obama isn't equipped to handle executive decisions in warfare.
So because Clinton made some mistakes, that means Obama will wreck the economy? While on the subject of the economy, remind me which two presidents over the last 25 years ran up huge debt?

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
To the OP, how many threads are you going to make on Obama. I think you have run your course with these Obama threads and made it pretty clear to us after the first thread your stance on his policies.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
So because Clinton made some mistakes, that means Obama will wreck the economy?
That's not what I said.;) Obama is an Elitest much like the Clinton, and lacks experience (which Clinton had some decent decision making experience).

While on the subject of the economy, remind me which two presidents over the last 25 years ran up huge debt?
LOL, I don't even have to look that up. I can guess they both have the same last name.:D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
To the OP, how many threads are you going to make on Obama. I think you have run your course with these Obama threads and made it pretty clear to us after the first thread your stance on his policies.
I, for one, think this should be at the front of everyone's mind, in every place (in the States at least). I don't think it's debatable that this topic is much more important than another thread asking "which receiver fits my needs?". A topic such as this takes precedence. If readers here at Audioholics don't wish to read thread regarding Obama, or other political figures/topics, they can choose not to read them.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I, for one, think this should be at the front of everyone's mind, in every place (in the States at least). I don't think it's debatable that this topic is much more important than another thread asking "which receiver fits my needs?". A topic such as this takes precedence. If readers here at Audioholics don't wish to read thread regarding Obama, or other political figures/topics, they can choose not to read them.
Totally understandable:). All I am pointing out is if the OP continues this constant agenda against Obama with multiple threads, eventually all hell will break loose, somebody will eventually bite...

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
To the OP, how many threads are you going to make on Obama.* I think you have run your course with these Obama threads and made it pretty clear to us after the first thread your stance on his policies.
Why I'm even more dumbfounded abouts his on going antics is the fact that the OP has more pressing issues to deal with on the home front, than wasting time with trivial matters such as these on a A/V forum.

Last edited:
MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Why I'm even more dumbfounded abouts his on going antics is the fact that the OP has more pressing issues to deal with on the homefront, than wasting time with trivial matters such as these on a A/V forum.
These issues discussed is like our government telling us we should learn french....oh wait:p. By the way being bilingual is a tremendous asset especially in the job market. This issue is very trivial to the many other political issues at hand right now.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Why I'm even more dumbfounded abouts his on going antics is the fact that the OP has more pressing issues to deal with on the home front, than wasting time with trivial matters such as these on a A/V forum.

Maybe this is his way of taking his mind off things......his homefront that is.

with the election of either candidate thats running, we all may be worried about our home front before long........:(

Peace,
Tommy

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
If congress doesnt get its act together it doesnt matter who is going to be our next President.:mad:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
These issues discussed is like our government telling us we should learn french....oh wait:p. By the way being bilingual is a tremendous asset especially in the job market. This issue is very trivial to the many other political issues at hand right now.
Nothing wrong with multiculturalism and/or bilingualism makes the world go around!:)
Maybe this is his way of taking his mind off things......his homefront that is.

with the election of either candidate thats running, we all may be worried about our home front before long........:(

Peace,
Tommy
Maybe, than again maybe not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis