No stimulus for non workers

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
No one claims me , I have no income . If I could file a tax return without any income I would had done it ....
Fascist government, ussr like policies that only help those working .
Those poor or out of work get no stimulus...
So that’s 1/4 of Americans get nothing I’d imagine ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whew, wow. Were you by any chance at the Capital building last Wednesday? 2-3 o'clock in the afternoon? If so the FBI would like to speak with you.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Has anybody addressed the issue that everybody in the under $75,000 income group got / gets the 2nd stimulus check?.. Dude's trolling..

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
No one claims me , I have no income . If I could file a tax return without any income I would had done it ....

I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious here... You're trolling.. Your assertion is false

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic

If you have no income and no one claims, then yes you qualify for the stimulus. (both 1st and 2nd)
However if you did not file taxes and do not receive disability, how is the IRS supposed to know your still alive or where and how to send it to you?
Sorry, but yes you can file a tax return without any income or job. You can file online with the IRS or another online tax service and enter $1 for your income. (don't forget to claim rebate A-$1200 and B -$600)

I know this because i had to do this for my ex-wifes nephew. You and he could be brothers, he rode the short bus to ( i apologize on the short bus comment, that was unnecessary, this just gets aggravating sometimes).
In short, you can still get the stimulus money. You just have to do what i told you. Will take all of 10 minutes.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Even if you make no income you still qualify for what's called Low Earned Income Credit. You might have got a check back from the government anywhere between $2000 - $5000

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Even if you make no income you still qualify for what's called Low Earned Income Credit. You might have got a check back from the government anywhere between $2000 - $5000
If you look closely you will notice that you actually need $1 of earned income to qualify...

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
If you look closely you will notice that you actually need $1 of earned income to qualify...
If I had any income I would had filed ...

Proving my point they are a neo fascist government who do not help every citizen just those currently working or file a tax refund .

I’m screwed even if I find a job at some point it will be too late to get any stimulus money .... thanks corrupt government officials.

If only last time I had a job this would’ve happened I wouldn’t be screwed....
try finding a job after being out of work for years it’s hard as hell ... fire
Yet non citizens often got money wtf

Would be better to not existed then stuck in this 3rd reich extension....

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Go read some history books. We're no where near to being a fascist government or the 3rd reich. :rolleyes:

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief

Proving my point they are a neo fascist government who do not help every citizen just those currently working or file a tax refund .

I’m screwed even if I find a job at some point it will be too late to get any stimulus money .... thanks corrupt government officials.

Here's the bottom line.. If the government knows you exist and you earn less than 75,000 you will get the first 2 stimulus checks... If they don't know about you...LET THEM KNOW...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Here's the bottom line.. If the government knows you exist and you earn less than 75,000 you will get the first 2 stimulus checks... If they don't know about you...LET THEM KNOW...
He did post in another thread as to whether or not we're all real sooooooo....

Maybe he's really just a very sophisticated bot that just seems like a human that hasn't seen the sun in 5 years.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
He did post in another thread as to whether or not we're all real sooooooo....

Maybe he's really just a very sophisticated bot that just seems like a human that hasn't seen the sun in 5 years.
You're right .. Putin may be afoot...

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic

Kingnoob, can't help you if you dont want to help yourself.

For the last time, you can still file. Just enter $1 for the earned income. The form will be a simple process.
If You don't do what has been told to you, you Deserve to get Nothing. I spelled it out in my previous post, i can't make it any simple.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

You don't seem to know how the USSR operated- most production and businesses were state-owned and they doled out what they saw fit to the people. Now, you're saying that the US government should support everyone, but they aren't doing that. You have physical ailments- somehow, there's probably a way to receive support, but you haven't found it. Keep looking.

BTW- the IRS has a link for non-filers, for stimulus money.

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
You don't seem to know how the USSR operated- most production and businesses were state-owned and they doled out what they saw fit to the people. Now, you're saying that the US government should support everyone, but they aren't doing that. You have physical ailments- somehow, there's probably a way to receive support, but you haven't found it. Keep looking.

BTW- the IRS has a link for non-filers, for stimulus money.
It's to late to use the non-filers form at the irs. They have shut that down. Which is why i keep telling him to file a simple return.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Terribly bad anxiety- also.
Our corporate fascist government only helps out those who are tax filers , me out of work get nothing. So even if I find a job I won’t get the $1800 .
I don't know how much of this I can take. Suck it up, gain some marketable skills. You sound like my 51 year old brother, he's been a 'victim' since he's been 12 to hear him tell it. Bottom line is he could never take anyone (including parents) telling him what to do. Perpetually unemployed and routinely homeless.

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

I still think it’s possible to find a job I just haven’t had any luck . Maybe I’ll start doing applications again ...
You don't need a job, you need a skill set. You have a computer, you have an internet connection, you have time. I'll set you up for getting your Cisco CCNA in networking. I'll give you 4 hours of my time a week. I expect/require you to take 16 weeks and self study. I'll pay for your pass of the certification. You can then apply for NOC (network operation center roles) or guys swinging cabling in closets.

That's 64 hours of my time for free (I bill out at $239 an hour to put this in context).

You need a Windows PC and Cisco's Packet Tracer Application.

T

trochetier

Audioholic
People like Kingbood deserve no stimulus check. They deserve a swift boot. A perfect example of a Trumpie.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
You don't need a job, you need a skill set. You have a computer, you have an internet connection, you have time. I'll set you up for getting your Cisco CCNA in networking. I'll give you 4 hours of my time a week. I expect/require you to take 16 weeks and self study. I'll pay for your pass of the certification. You can then apply for NOC (network operation center roles) or guys swinging cabling in closets.

That's 64 hours of my time for free (I bill out at $239 an hour to put this in context).

You need a Windows PC and Cisco's Packet Tracer Application.
Even though dude is nuts , you can't assume he has a computer and internet connection... Many poor folks are limited to libraries...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I'm willing to bet this isn't being done from a library.
Not the point though.. He isn't the issue, the assumption was .. Nothing personal..Edit: i agree with your assessment, but, it's a point that many poor folks can't afford internet..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis