No stimulus for non workers

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Well it's been a few days and as I silently thought to myself when I made the offer, that still stands BTW, well see if kingnoob flees his own thread.

He sounds just like my brother and just like I did with here I made the same offer to help him out of his bad choices and the result has been the same. If you aren't willing to make the change I certainly don't want to hear about it.

People, unfortunately, can be damaged goods.

I read your offer, which btw is incredibly generous, and am really surprised he didn't want to take you up on it. If he truly wanted to help himself, he would have wasted no time in replying back. You gave him the opportunity not just for a job, but a potential career. It's a shame that some people would rather waste time, and taxpayer money posting ignorant gifs and complain about how unfair they have it. Then when you provide opportunity and challenge them to better themselves and their situation, they run for the hills. My perception is that he doesn't deserve any form of payment/support from the government if he doesn't want to help himself.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I read your offer, which btw is incredibly generous, and am really surprised he didn't want to take you up on it. If he truly wanted to help himself, he would have wasted no time in replying back. You gave him the opportunity not just for a job, but a potential career. It's a shame that some people would rather waste time, and taxpayer money posting ignorant gifs and complain about how unfair they have it. Then when you provide opportunity and challenge them to better themselves and their situation, they run for the hills. My perception is that he doesn't deserve any form of payment/support from the government if he doesn't want to help himself.
It's easier to complain about your current situation than it is to make an effort to improve it.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
"Who needs action when you got words?"
Trump perfected that when dealing with the pandemic. I partly watched some of his weekly ramblings on the subject last year.....

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Guys, I think kingnoob may be functioning under problems that we don't know about. I wouldn't be too hard on him. I don't know what is going on at his end, but I am pretty sure we aren't getting the full story.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Guys, I think kingnoob may be functioning under problems that we don't know about. I wouldn't be too hard on him. I don't know what is going on at his end, but I am pretty sure we aren't getting the full story.
I don't think we are being hard on him. I've dealt with something like this personally before with my own brother. It's a mental condition that he will never get help for and it's going to mean his untimely demise.

This is the only type of help I'm qualified to offer. Now if there are any qualified mental health experts willing to give up 70 hours of free chair time that is where I think the help needs to come from.

If you're reading this kingnoob you need professional help. You need someone to help you develop the mental toolkit that you currently lack to evaluate your reality, segment it, compartmentalize it, take each piece on it merits and solve it and start scaffolding yourself out of the hole. The first step is to stop digging and realize at 29 you can certainly author your own success.

E

Erod

Audioholic
And I have not missed a day of work not one paycheck throughout this and don't think I deserve a thing but I got it. I'm not gonna say no but I don't understand why I would have gotten it. They want to throw me 2 grand more, no problem but I don't understand why.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Buying votes.

Nothing more.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I’m using iPhone my laptop is dead it’s charging cord is defunct . I had two of same exact model gateway laptops die if the same thing . Now I need a new laptop to even access the hard drive , my dads older laptop I never got the hard drive my mom tossed it ..
I’m far too low in money for a new computer
I don’t really have motivation to do anything anymore , I am not sick or anything yet suffering from death anxiety , depression , anxiety. job market is terrible in Ohio we’re I live for anything iT or computer based .

America is a banana republic now looks like a third world nation https://junkcharts.typepad.com/junk_charts/2020/05/the-missing-100-million-how-the-pandemic-reveals-the-fallacy-of-not-in-labor-force.html
Neo fascist rulers and a totalitarian police state do not help. We have more jobless then Germany’s population....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Whew! That's a lot to take in.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I’m using iPhone my laptop is dead it’s charging cord is defunct . I had two of same exact model gateway laptops die if the same thing . Now I need a new laptop to even access the hard drive , my dads older laptop I never got the hard drive my mom tossed it ..
I don’t really have motivation to do anything anymore , I am not sick or anything yet suffering from death anxiety , depression , anxiety. job market is terrible in Ohio we’re I live for anything iT or computer based .
Excuses, excuses, excuses. If you can't find a job where you are at then MOVE. Also you can't swing a dead cat by the tail and not find an IT job.

I grew up in Akron, lived in Cleveland and Columbus, Worked in Toledo, Youngstown, Oberon, Miami, Cinci, Dayton. Basically all 4 corners of the state. Where about in Ohio are you?

I just offered you the equivalent of $14,000 worth of one on one training...

Did a bit of digging and looks like you are in the North Canton area. So literally right down the road from where I grew up (straight shot down Massillon Road). You ain't in Timbuktu.

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

Can I ask exactly what it is that you want that you seemingly aren't willing to work for? This isn't handoutholics.com

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I have mentioned therapy to him in his death anxiety thread. I do believe it would help him.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
America is a banana
republic now looks like a third world nation https://junkcharts.typepad.com/junk_charts/2020/05/the-missing-100-million-how-the-pandemic-reveals-the-fallacy-of-not-in-labor-force.html
Neo fascist rulers and a totalitarian police state do not help. We have more jobless then Germany’s population....
For the love of humanity: STOP IT!
Corrupt Politicians... Fascism... Totalitarianism... earlier it was Pelosi... Just more mental diarrhea from you.
Useless psycho-babble... Grow Up!
Kick yourself in the @$$ and read some philosophy... Learn how to think!
Try opening yourself to new possibilities and take a stand for yourself, change your life for the better!
Apply all your wasted energy on strengthening your will and resolve to improve yourself!
Recognize all in the past can be let go, lest it be an anchor tying you to the repeated failures you seem to revel in.
Drop the bullsh!t. Choosing to not lead the best life you can live only perpetuates your current condition.

The world is a cold hard place. You either succeed or you don't. For some, success is measured by just making it through til they die, while others measure it by overcoming one obstacle after another in an effort to be more... in an effort to THRIVE. Thriving takes work, and only you can allow yourself to do so. I've written as much before, earlier. But instead of heeding advice given, you just keep going on about how unfair the world is to poor little you.
Fact is, none of us are special and the world as a whole doesn't give a flying donut about you, me, Jin or NIN or Pantera or Het... None of us!
The stories we've all shared here are of us facing our problems and doing everything we could to rise above, all in the face of the world not caring.
Anxiety, depression, bad knee... Guess what... Been there, done that, over it. All I did was decide and act on the decision: To live life better today than I did yesterday... EVERY DAY!!!
It takes Will to get up after being knocked down. It takes Will to fight for a better tomorrow.

On the other hand, all you demonstrate to us is apathy and sloth. The thing is Noob, I can tell you aren't stupid. (Strangely, you seemingly try really fcuking hard to hide that.)

So what is it? WHAT DO YOU WANT?
If, tomorrow, you could change one thing about you, your condition, your situation... WHAT WOULD IT BE?
You don't even need to tell us. Just SET THAT IDEA IN YOUR HEAD THAT YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A CHANGE... AND DO IT!
It is that simple. It may be the hardest day in your entire life, but:
It. Is. That. Simple.

Deuces.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I'm thinking he must be a troll by now. This must be just a game to him. Or this F-ed up? Take your pick.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

America is a banana republic now looks like a third world nation https://junkcharts.typepad.com/junk_charts/2020/05/the-missing-100-million-how-the-pandemic-reveals-the-fallacy-of-not-in-labor-force.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We also have more than Germany's population complaining that nobody is giving them what they need.

Have you ever wondered how people from other countries can come to the US without a bunch of money and, without speaking English at first, learn English, get a job, buy a house and maybe a business in a relatively short time? Even with disabilities, it's about looking at what's out there, finding out what you do well and use it to get what you need. Attitude is everything. Yeah, it has become a cliche, but it's true.

I know a lot of people who came to the US from other countries and not all knew English when they arrived. They do now, have jobs and none of them sit on their ass and complain about things because here, we have opportunities that don't exist in other countries.

Nobody ever said everyone should have equal outcome, it's about opportunity and taking advantage of it. If you want something, define it and find a path to it.

BTW- you don't need a computer, you need a power supply or, possibly, a new connector on the computer.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis