No stimulus for non workers

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks to our fascist government...

wish I could get stimulus .. they killed the economy and made it near impossible to find A job .. 5 years looking found nothing .
All citizens regardless of working or not should get money . $1800 I won’t get ... plus any more ones they pass
1930 depression looks like nothing vs today’s job market..

What a evil empire I live in ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I'm not working haven't had a job since March 1st No unemployment but I did get my stimulus checks

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks to our fascist government...

wish I could get stimulus .. they killed the economy and made it near impossible to find A job .. 5 years looking found nothing .
All citizens regardless of working or not should get money . $1800 I won’t get ... plus any more ones they pass
1930 depression looks like nothing vs today’s job market..

What a evil empire I live in ...

5 years eh? Got any marketable skills? In that time you'd have been done with your apprenticeship as a plumber, electrician, welder, etc. There are jobs out there. The question is, are you qualified for any of them.

It seems a lot of people don't realize the answer to that question is very often "no".

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
And I have not missed a day of work not one paycheck throughout this and don't think I deserve a thing but I got it. I'm not gonna say no but I don't understand why I would have gotten it. They want to throw me 2 grand more, no problem but I don't understand why.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
5 years eh? Got any marketable skills? In that time you'd have been done with your apprenticeship as a plumber, electrician, welder, etc. There are jobs out there. The question is, are you qualified for any of them.

It seems a lot of people don't realize the answer to that question is very often "no".
This!

I was living in San Francisco when the bubble popped back in 2000. Eventually lost my job in admin for a company that had been thriving doing custom printing for tradeshows, banners, bus wraps... Hell, they even supplied all the flags to the Olympics!!! But eventually the tradeshow work dried up. *shrugs All the while I was looking for jobs, I kept coming up against more experienced professionals looking for the same entry level jobs. Even lost out on one, a customer service/front desk spot, to a PhD! Still didn't quit looking or trying!
After a year of bouncing around temp gigs, at YOUR AGE, NOOB, I went to Culinary School and started working Fine Dining in SF. 5 years later, I started my own business as a Private Chef, and eventually ran the culinary program as Executive Chef for a Flagship Winery in Sonoma County CA for a very wealthy businessman.

You are in control of your own life. You can own it and Live Life to the fullest, or you can sit in your parent's basement sucking your thumb and whining about it while letting Life Live YOU.

If you choose the latter, well, that's your choice. How's it been working for you this far?

I chose the former. I took a stand for myself and did something to change my condition.

The cool thing about being a human...

You can do that too!

The only question is:

WILL YOU? Will you take a stand for yourself?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
That's funny I signed up for culinary school in Orlando Florida I never went :(

What do you think of this place

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Culinary School was a crock. Mostly fit for babysitting lost Millies that had just gotten out of High School with no aspiration or direction.
I stuck it out because it gave me very broad exposure to a seriously large amount of knowledge. That and working full time in one of the hardest kitchens in SF at the time, sleeping 3 hours a night for about 18 mos... that's what took me beyond my peers (a few of us did that in various fine dining spots). We all rocked it.
Of course, that's also when I developed a little bit of a drinking habit. (Well, most of us did, at any rate.)

I haven't been over in Napa for a bit, Maz. Heard of that place, but no experience with it. :)

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

Massive amount of jobs have left in last 10 years near me .
So me someone who needs the money gets screwed Over by our currupt government of elites who are rich .

Knee issues so I cannot stand long are main job killer , desk jobs around here are hard to find even with good computer skills.
I studied some graphic design but haven’t went back and finished it , as no jobs around here exist for it . My last class I had the teacher admitted it was nearly impossible to find a job.

Terribly bad anxiety- also.
Our corporate fascist government only helps out those who are tax filers , me out of work get nothing. So even if I find a job I won’t get the $1800 .

Disability is really hard to get and it pays a non livable sum of money .... so your basically poor forever on a 3rd world nations pay ... under $800 a month or so is horrible . So that’s not really much of an option even if my legs are destroyed... my bicep is injured too

Screw the currupt government and irs so many like me won’t get anything... at least 100mil out of labor force

Last edited:
mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
WOW do you need an attitude adjustment you ain't going to get anywhere with that Fucking thought pattern

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Dude, how old are you? Just curious but what is your age?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Dude, how old are you? Just curious but what is your age?

If you scroll over his avatar... it says 29.

I know 15 year olds with more chutzpah and swagger. SMDH

Clearly, noob, you would rather choose the option of sucking your thumb and whining in your parent's basement.

Here is somebody with more problems than you, and look what they did with what they were dealt:

Only you can change you. It takes bravery and strong will. Go to bed and cry yourself to sleep tonight, for the LAST TIME.
Wake up tomorrow and learn how to be strong for yourself.

Any person can do it.

Will you?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
If you scroll over his avatar... it says 29.

I know 15 year olds with more chutzpah and swagger. SMDH

Clearly, noob, you would rather choose the option of sucking your thumb and whining in your parent's basement.

Here is somebody with more problems than you, and look what they did with what they were dealt:

Only you can change you. It takes bravery and strong will. Go to bed and cry yourself to sleep tonight, for the LAST TIME.
Wake up tomorrow and learn how to be strong for yourself.

Any person can do it.

Will you?
Wow, just wow.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
WOW do you need an attitude adjustment you ain't going to get anywhere with that Fucking thought pattern

It’s a real job crisis
Empires collapse over this stuff
Imagine Germany’s population and more doing nothing .

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
That's just another excuse you use to justify your crippled state of mind.

I just tendered my resignation for the job I've been working the last 16 months. For better or worse, I will not have a job in two weeks.

I'm not scared. I know I can create my future. And I will.

You can, too.

Will you?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai

It’s a real job crisis

What type of jobs are you looking for? I'm drive trucks, I do manual labor, I run different machines and pieces of equipment. There are tons and tons of truck driving jobs out there that pay well. Local truck driving jobs too, not over the road from coast to coast out for 3 weeks at a time. I'm talking home daily.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
17,000 car dealerships all looking to hire 365 days a year.

These could be yours your first year
119revel.promo_.jpg

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Excuses are like assholes... Worse than corrupt governments are enabling parents who don't impart their kids with the skills to fry a f#%kin' egg. There is no incentive to do anything if everything is being done for you. But, you are not completely disabled and many make their living online typing all day. So, you could do something with that skill. Lay off the sauce, get some sunshine and eat some fruits and vegetables. It will do wonders for your attitude and outlook. You just might start to look forward to each day. Oh, and help your mom fold laundry so she doesn't feel like you don't give a s#%t. It can be very difficult to get out of a terrible funk. Just pick one thing, no matter how small, to accomplish each day. Maybe you don't get that job right away. It doesn't mean you can't enjoy living and contribute in some way. You can make an effort now or you can be posting here at 39 with the same complaints. Believe it or not, people are rooting for you so give em' something to cheer for instead of something that makes em' want to kick you in the a$$. If you just can't bring yourself to make an effort, I believe there is somebody trolling around here who would be happy to spoil you with money and gift if you go for that sort of thing.:p

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Culinary School was a crock. Mostly fit for babysitting lost Millies that had just gotten out of High School with no aspiration or direction.
I stuck it out because it gave me very broad exposure to a seriously large amount of knowledge. That and working full time in one of the hardest kitchens in SF at the time, sleeping 3 hours a night for about 18 mos... that's what took me beyond my peers (a few of us did that in various fine dining spots). We all rocked it.
Of course, that's also when I developed a little bit of a drinking habit. (Well, most of us did, at any rate.)

I haven't been over in Napa for a bit, Maz. Heard of that place, but no experience with it. :)
Hey ol buddy! Just thought I’d mention I’m watching Hell’s Kitchen atm. I know, I know... guilty pleasure. Curious timing hat I was also perusing this thread.
Hope you’s good!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Hey ol buddy! Just thought I’d mention I’m watching Hell’s Kitchen atm. I know, I know... guilty pleasure. Curious timing hat I was also perusing this thread.
Hope you’s good!
Doing well, Bill! Hope you be fine too! :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis