Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
As I mentioned in whatever thread I banned him for, he's only banned until the 1st. He's welcome to come back and get banned again after the new year. Oh, and he was banned for abusive behavior. I got tired of him inciting fights and name calling. This place is generally pretty friendly until he shows up and then all of a sudden, it isn't. Gee, green, think it might be you?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Sheep said:
I remember his first thread, pissed me off thoroughly.

"How to buy speakers, great info for all!"

This is what I read...

"How to suck my ****, great pleasure for me!"

And his stupid 5.1 thread.... BOB SAGOT!

SheepStar

What a guy, you keep track of these things:eek:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
User profile -> Find all threads started by (blank)

I just finished reading through the headphones thread. Apparently nothing below 100hz is audible... :rolleyes:

SheepStar

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Sheep said:
User profile -> Find all threads started by (blank)

I just finished reading through the headphones thread. Apparently nothing below 100hz is audible... :rolleyes:

SheepStar
I finished only a quarter of his postings. I think i get only 20% of what he was trying to say. Mostly due to spelling errors and a significant waste use of words. What I see a lot is his defense tactics, that is to say not very nice (please don't make me go back and quote what was said....:p ).

Kai

Kai

Full Audioholic
LOL I love the drama. So like watching "E Soup".
Wonder if he is wearing undies as he types...never mind I don't want to know.

Ah well...Happy Festivus anyway.

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
stratman said:
Hey it's Cousin Dupree:D
When I seen my little cousin Jenine walk in
Well all I could say was Ouch

I for one will not be missing him. This should be pretty obvious to anyone who has read the "Headphone Advice" thread.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry I missed all the fun. I'll have to go back and catch up on a little reading.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I don't see the point in bashing someone who is gone, especially when they no longer have the ability to defend themselves. Anything that people wanted to say about him should have been said to him while he was still around. A few members did that in the appropriate threads. For the rest, let him leave in peace. We don't need to create more trolls.

My $0.02

Jack

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Tom Andry said:
This place is generally pretty friendly until he shows up and then all of a sudden, it isnt.
Hey, I thought I was the trouble maker:p

Just for that, I'll start another religous thread...or revive an old one:eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis