G

GreenJelly

Banned
Well I am done here... No need to help people out when your not appreciated. Goodluck, guys... I will be back when I need something.

If you want to find me, Ill be over at my other forums, OCForums.com, HTPCNews.com and sometimes www.doom9.org!

C'ya
Mike

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Geez, if you weren't well received here... Could you imagine how you would have felt over at AVS? :D

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Wow, quitting after I banned you?! That took balls. And it's "you're" not "your". :p And thanks for the list of forums to avoid. The first piece of useful information you've given us so far.;)

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but could someone straighten out my registration? I'd PM admin but since I'm not registered...

thanks!

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
How do you expect us to "appreciate" you when you post a lot of misinformed drivel? If you were here to learn, or share information, you could have done so in a much less disruptive manner, and could have done so without stepping outside the areas you have knowledge in (whatever those may be) so that you don't start making things up or saying things that aren't true.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Clint DeBoer said:
You want some... ah, just look at the picture... lol.
AHAHAHAH............AHAHAHAH..........that was funny as he!!,thanks for the best laugh ive had in a long long time.

AHAHAHAHAHA.:D :)

N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
If you want to find me, Ill be over at my other forums, OCForums.com, HTPCNews.com and sometimes www.doom9.org!

Holy cow! I thought it amazing the number of long threads he was able to write here, but there were more forums he was frequenting? Wow!

Nick

A

Ampdog

Audioholic
stratman said:
It's sad when someone departs.:(
Hi Greenjelly,

I think you will probably still be reading here (hope so, at least). Yes, also to me that is sad. But it is infinitely more sad when a good person walks a road only by the light of his own wisdom, without also learning. If you are not willing to learn, you cannot teach others - at least nothing that is worthwhile. And if you do not feel you can ever be wrong (i.e. the fault is always someone else's....) you must be perfect. Sure about that??

If you feel it is final, that is your decision - nobody can make the real you. Yes, it is sad to some of us, not for the loss of your knowledge, but the loss of what you could have been if you had more - even though you will for the present not understand that.

Regrettably, regarding your present attitude, I must quote the advice of Mark Twain: "Get your facts first .... then you can distort'em as much as you please."

Still, with regards.

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
1. you are wise Ampdog.

2. Mark Twain always had the best quotes. :cool:

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
no. 5 said:
1. you are wise Ampdog.
2. Mark Twain always had the best quotes. :cool:

Didn't read all of his quotes, or by others, but this one is great.:D

Hope you are right though, then I don't have to read anyone else's quotes.:D

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
mtrycrafts said:
Didn't read all of his quotes, or by others, but this one is great.:D

Hope you are right though, then I don't have to read anyone else's quotes.:D
LOL, I like quotes, and almost every Mark Twain quote I've read, I 've liked.
so, he's the man. :D

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
DrPainMD said:
what did he do that was so wrong to be banned?
babbling is a terminal illness and if the disease bearer is not promptly exiled it can quickly spread to other members of the herd.

Terminal misinformation syndrome is just as bad, however when combined with babbling it's like an unstoppable cocktail of herpes and the black plague.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I remember his first thread, pissed me off thoroughly.

"How to buy speakers, great info for all!"

This is what I read...

"How to suck my ****, great pleasure for me!"

And his stupid 5.1 thread.... BOB SAGOT!

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis