davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Packers at Eagles tonight. Has all the possibilities to be another good/ great game.:)

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Packers are putting it on the Eagles right now. Watch out! Da Pack may be back!

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
My Steelers at Atlanta Sunday. HERE WE GO! :)
Take da Dirty Birds! Oooh! ;) in this one. :) not really ;), Pittsburgh's going to take this one. Captain America, Kirk Cousins gonna throw a couple of picks. Of course I'll go with Pittsburgh to win over Atlanta.

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Saints/PussCats in the Dome this Sunday! Saints better handle up on thus team. They don't? Gonna be a long season for the Saints. Cause the next 5 game won't be easy opponents. Dallas, Eagles,KC Swifties:D Monday night game.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Packers are putting it on the Eagles right now. Watch out! Da Pack may be back!
I think when GB didn't punch it in early in the game on the two TOs by Phili is what left the door open. Couple of really dumb INTs by each qb.

I was listening to Espn radio and the one guy thinks the Browns will be the team to dethrone KC in the playoffs. Like WTF?! Such a dumb prediction outta left field. I often wonder if they make this poop up to keep people interested. :rolleyes:

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I think when GB didn't punch it in early in the game on the two TOs by Phili is what left the door open. Couple of really dumb INTs by each qb.

I was listening to Espn radio and the one guy thinks the Browns will be the team to dethrone KC in the playoffs. Like WTF?! Such a dumb prediction outta left field. I often wonder if they make this poop up to keep people interested. :rolleyes:
KC looked strong in that Opening Thursday night game. Yeah, Ravens came inches away from winning that game, that's even if they would have made a two point conversion. Outside of injuries to KC starters, I see them making a Super Bowl run again this year. Browns knocking KC out of post season play? Agreed I don't see that happening,.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
KC looked strong in that Opening Thursday night game. Yeah, Ravens came inches away from winning that game, that's even if they would have made a two point conversion. Outside of injuries to KC starters, I see them making a Super Bowl run again this year. Browns knocking KC out of post season play? Agreed I don't see that happening,.
I probably won't even watch the Ravens anymore after Lamar's abysmal performance in the AFC title game last year. :confused: I still think it comes down to Cincy or Buffalo to beat KC. I'm putting my money on KC to threepeat.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, it's a good thing GB grabbed another QB last week.....

Why would a team pay so much for a player with one whole season under his belt?

Who wants to bet on the first player to sign a $1 Billion contract?

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
Well, it's a good thing GB grabbed another QB last week.....

Why would a team pay so much for a player with one whole season under his belt?

Who wants to bet on the first player to sign a $1 Billion contract?
Interesting that GB's previous QB was out for the year after the first game last year. But he only lasted 4 plays. Not almost 4 quarters like Love. No info yet on Love's prognosis. I have been checking PFT. Maybe the NFC Norris just got slightly less competitive. Vikings play the New Jersey Giants tomorrow.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Take da Dirty Birds! Oooh! ;) in this one. :) not really ;), Pittsburgh's going to take this one. Captain America, Kirk Cousins gonna throw a couple of picks. Of course I'll go with Pittsburgh to win over Atlanta.
I sure hope you are right. :)

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
Agreed. Also, who will be the Steelers starting QB. Believe it or not Captain Kirk is actually older than Russel Wilson.
Hoping Sam Darnold lights up the scoreboard. I believe he will, connecting to Jefferson and Addison. A-a-ron Jones had a good camp. Could be a nightmare for the Giants OC. Dallas Turner may be Defensive Rookie o' the Year. I wonder if he'll have more sacks than Danielle Hunter, who is now with Houston.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Hoping Sam Darnold lights up the scoreboard. I believe he will, connecting to Jefferson and Addison. A-a-ron Jones had a good camp. Could be a nightmare for the Giants OC. Dallas Turner may be Defensive Rookie o' the Year. I wonder if he'll have more sacks than Danielle Hunter, who is now with Houston.
I hope Darnold does well also. This might be his best (last) chance to become a starting QB in the league. He has great WRs something the Steelers don't.

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
I hope Darnold does well also. This might be his best (last) chance to become a starting QB in the league. He has great WRs something the Steelers don't.
He's never had these tools. And I don't think he's had a qb-centric head coach until now. I believe he will be far better than average. Also... I wish we had him on a 2 year deal so we could get some draft capital for him after the season.
The plan may have been to work McCarthy in around week six and then trade Sam. If that was the plan, it's out the window now of course. Our back-up Nick Mullens can throw for 400 yards (he did last year) but he also throws a lot of INT's. So I doubt he'd be in the mix as a starter.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Far better than average would be a dream come true for the Vikings. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis