Dean Kurtz

Dean Kurtz

Full Audioholic
Justin Herbert is back after fighting plantar fasciitis with the Chargers. Those backup qb's are terrible. It will be an interesting season.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Justin Herbert is back after fighting plantar fasciitis with the Chargers. Those backup qb's are terrible. It will be an interesting season.
That's really good news, he is one of my favorite to watch. Planter fasciitis can be hard to deal with. Had a upper bone spur on top of my right foot. Only time it would aggravate and hurt bad is when I'd wear my Doc Morton steel toe boats. Those were the most comfortable boots money could buy. But rubbing on top where that hump was on "bone spur" after 12-14 hours a day taking that boot off was the only relief I would get. Dealing with Planter fasciitis for a QB that has to push-off, especially throwing a deep ball had to be bothering him tremendously.

Dean Kurtz

Dean Kurtz

Full Audioholic
So true. It's his foot he plants with to throw. Hopefully it won't be a recurring thing. I also had a couple bone spurs on my toes. The foot can be a painful thing. At least they have a really good coach. Too much bad luck with the Chargers. We will see.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
What Tua said to Dan LeBetard today reported at PFT about his former head coach, Brian Flores, helps the Vikings big time! If he were to be considered as a head coach again in the future, this may hurt that from happening, so this defensive guru just may remain our defensive coordinator for years to come. Hopefully!
He was a great defensive coach and helped the Pats win the superbowl 5 years ago. He came out against the fins owner after he was fired and Tua just signed a big contract. Must be a coincidence.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
The Steelers offense looked really bad last night. Neither QB looked good at all. Might be in for a long season. :(

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
The Steelers offense looked really bad last night. Neither QB looked good at all. Might be in for a long season. :(
It's Practice as games, hey did I ever tell you I was watching that game on live TV I was young, me being a fan of the game first and a Saints fan since 67, When, Franco Harris made that miracle catch against the Raiders, took the rock to the house! in for touchdown, Pittsburgh won that game. The unpredictability of this game is the one thing that the Refs or anyone else has no control over and can't be factored in. In order to control the end of the game of who wins or who loses. To date, That was the greatest play I ever watched live! I was like,:oops:o_O. Mike is a really great Head coach wish Saints had him. But yeah I've always been a fan of Pittsburgh Terry Bradshaw from Louisiana, The 1st GOAT, Mean Joe Green, steel curtain. QB didn't have all the rules that protected QB, like they have today.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
It's Practice as games, hey did I ever tell you I was watching that game on live TV I was young, be me being a fan of the game first and a Saints fan since 67, When, Franco Harris made that miracle catch against the Raiders, ran took the rock to the house! in for touchdown, Pittsburgh won that game. The unpredictability of this game is the one thing that the Refs or anyone else has no control over and can't be factored in. In order to control the end of the game of who wins or who loses. To date, That was the greatest play I ever watched live! I was like,:oops:o_O. Mike is a really great Head coach wish Saints had him. But yeah I've always been a fan of Pittsburgh Terry Bradshaw from Louisiana, The 1st GOAT, Mean Joe Green, steel curtain. QB didn't have all the rules that protected QB, like they have today.
I saw that catch when I was young also. And I actually met mean Joe at his restaurant in Dallas when I lived there. They have a statue of Franco and the catch at the Pittsburgh Airport on display. Thanks for the memories. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Steelers have one of the best D's and running games, so they should be ok in that regard. But in the qb position they are in trouble. I think the press are building it up to be something more than it is.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Yep, but to be honest he was pretty bad in his last few years.
I take a bad Big Ben, over what Pittsburgh has now in house. Also I'd take a bad Drew Brees over what Saints have in house now.

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
I take a bad Big Ben, over what Pittsburgh has now in house. Also I'd take a bad Drew Brees over what Saints have in house now.
I'll take Sam Darnold for $10 million/yr over Captain Kirk for $50 million/yr!

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I'll take Sam Darnold for $10 million/yr over Captain Kirk for $50 million/yr!
I feel Atlanta overpaid also, for Captain Kirk Cousins. Saints fell on thier head giving All that money up for Carr! Dude has 1 post season game under his belt. I was like, spend half that on much better Offensive lineman that can protect your QB from getting crippled.

"Captain Kirk", lol nice!.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Believe it or not the Steelers offence is actually moving the ball today with 2 scores. :)

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
Believe it or not the Steelers offence is actually moving the ball today with 2 scores. :)
Vikings 3rd or 4th string QB, Jaren Hall has thrown 2 td's in the 1st half. I think he has made the squad with his play today.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Who do you want to win out as your starting qb?
Right now, Wilson but keep him on a short leash while Fields gets reps with the 2nd team. Hopefully that will keep everyone in the loop. Not ideal I know but it is what it is.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Time to resurrect this thread. BALT at KC tomorrow night to kick of the 2024 season. Can't wait!

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Maybe they should have kept Rudolph.
If they had, there at least would be some buzz going on. He was the only good thing about last season.
What a slap in the face !

4 days away from the first game and even the local news stations are not going nuts like they usually do...almost like they are avoiding the whole thing.
No one cares about Wilson and Fields. (I just had to Google Wilson, forgot who he was)
I predict a major disaster of a season.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis