Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Espn: Are Cowboys still America's team?

I thought that ended the way they dumped Landry? They were jokingly accused of being gangsters in the 90s. I think really its been NE and KC since then.
Speaking of gangsters associated with the NFL, Many would say there's some truth to that statement.
Lombardi was said to have had ties to a certain, syndicate family that he was actually a boss for one, go figure.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
He changed the culture of his team, they were America's team because of Rogers. As a young Teenager watched many Dallas Cowboy games back in those days, Cowboys ruled. Tom Landry walking the sidelines, Stone face, with hat on. JJ, even today isn't qualified to tie Tom Landry's shoelaces.
I lived in DFW for 30 plus years and was never much of a Cowboys fan. Steeler fan all of my life. I agree the way Jerry fired Landry was reprehensible. But with the Aikman and Emmit Super Bowls in the mid 90s the team was still kind of considered as Americas team. Then Jerry fired Jimmy Johnson and it was definitely over.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I lived in DFW for 30 plus years and was never much of a Cowboys fan. Steeler fan all of my life. I agree the way Jerry fired Landry was reprehensible. But with the Aikman and Emmit Super Bowls in the mid 90s the team was still kind of considered as Americas team. Then Jerry fired Jimmy Johnson and it was definitely over.
Yeah, funny how memory works, I can still see clearly today in my memory Jimmy Johnson and JJ going at it on the sideline. They both weren't doing it for the love of the game.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, funny how memory works, I can still see clearly today in my memory Jimmy Johnson and JJ going at it on the sideline. They both weren't doing it for the love of the game.
I thought that was an example of them hating each other? :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Like Bruce sings its glory days for the Saints and Pats. The Saints crushed the Pats last year. I was surrounded by Saints fans living it up like Mardi Gras during the game. The Pats play Glory Days after a win. Hopefully they’ll play it a few more times this year. Love the football talk. I keep seeing the add for the ‘boys cheerleader team video on Netflix. That’s a team we can all root for. Still a few weeks until training camp opens. Come on football!

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I thought that was an example of them hating each other? :)
Could have, wasn't JJ an oil Tycoon? I could research him but I really don't want. He has his QB, saying before every snap: "Yeah, here we go: JJ, Keeps picking fights with the wrong people.

Last edited:
Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Like Bruce sings its glory days for the Saints and Pats. The Saints crushed the Pats last year. I was surrounded by Saints fans living it up like Mardi Gras during the game. The Pats play Glory Days after a win. Hopefully they’ll play it a few more times this year. Love the football talk. I keep seeing the add for the ‘boys cheerleader team video on Netflix. That’s a team we can all root for. Still a few weeks until training camp opens. Come on football!
Saints should have started rebuilding after Payton left 3 years ago, clean house. Trying to piece work rebuild, that's why they gonna be mediocre for a long time to come. Speaking of CB cheerleaders isn't Belichick dating a twenty five year old CB cheerleader? She hot! But than CB cheerleaders, all of them are yummy. Looks like this, black hair, Top notch Ranch hand.

20240704_230617.JPG

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Yeah there’s a lot online about Belichick and his young girlfriend. He’s got a lot of free time now.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Yeah there’s a lot online about Belichick and his young girlfriend. He’s got a lot of free time now.
Belichick sure is having a lot of fun. The people who know him best, say he's been seen smiling a lot lately. Lucky dude.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis