D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Think I've gone to one or two NFL games in my lifetime. Never had the desire otherwise.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Geaux Saints! Saints play a Monday night game against KC Swifties. Saints take this one. :D

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Where's Waldo (AKA A-aron Rodgers)? Did he bother to show up?

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Where's Waldo (AKA A-aron Rodgers)? Did he bother to show up?
Who believes AR plays all 18 games this season? What say you, NFL fans? AR makes it through 3-4 games?:D

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The high point of the Pats 2024 season probably already took place at Tom Brady’s Patriots Hall of Fame induction ceremony last week. It was amazing. There will be a 12’ statue of him outside the hall. Long live the GOAT!
IMG_4486.png

highfigh

highfigh

Who believes AR plays all 18 games this season? What say you, NFL fans? AR makes it through 3-4 games?:D
Don't care- as soon as he went all Brent Farve with his BS, many GB fans stopped giving a rat's ass about A-Aron.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
AR shows what makes the difference between talent and the commitment it takes to win it all. He has won one and only been in one superbowl with many years of talented teams that were built around him. Guys like Mahomes and Brady and Manning win multiple times because they are all in on winning. I have friends that are Jet fans and they are crossing their fingers on him this season. I wouldn’t want him on my team. Looking forward to football camps starting up next month.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Don't care- as soon as he went all Brent Farve with his BS, many GB fans stopped giving a rat's ass about A-Aron.
Many Jets fans may disagree with that assessment. His collarbone got broken what two times? Feel the same way about Sean Payton, the way he left the Saints with 3 years still under contract. Plus his Alleged involvement with Bounty Gate. Everyone knows Drew Brees made Paytons Offensive click just like Tom Brady made Belichick look good.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
The high point of the Pats 2024 season probably already took place at Tom Brady’s Patriots Hall of Fame induction ceremony last week. It was amazing. There will be a 12’ statue of him outside the hall. Long live the GOAT! View attachment 68056
Tom got 7 Rings! Maybe Patrick Mahomes can catch him and that's a Big maybe.

highfigh

highfigh

Many Jets fans may disagree with that assessment. His collarbone got broken what two times? Feel the same way about Sean Payton, the way he left the Saints with 3 years still under contract. Plus his Alleged involvement with Bounty Gate. Everyone knows Drew Brees made Paytons Offensive click just like Tom Brady made Belichick look good.
By 'BS', I was referring to his holding out and acting like he wasn't sure he wanted to play. It got old with Brent Farve, we weren't having it with A-Aron.

Don't care what Jets fans think- they probably feel like they stuck it to GB twice and that makes them happy but I'm at the age where this isn't as important and prima donnas are annoying. Sure, they played great at times, but arrogance isn't interesting.

I have posted that two championships in 23 years with MVP q-backs isn't great and was reminded here that it's more than many other teams have in their history, we became very tired of blown games. Lots of factors, though- dropped passes, bad blocking, stupid coaching and bad attitudes can kill a team.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
By 'BS', I was referring to his holding out and acting like he wasn't sure he wanted to play. It got old with Brent Farve, we weren't having it with A-Aron.

Don't care what Jets fans think- they probably feel like they stuck it to GB twice and that makes them happy but I'm at the age where this isn't as important and prima donnas are annoying. Sure, they played great at times, but arrogance isn't interesting.

I have posted that two championships in 23 years with MVP q-backs isn't great and was reminded here that it's more than many other teams have in their history, we became very tired of blown games. Lots of factors, though- dropped passes, bad blocking, stupid coaching and bad attitudes can kill a team.
Actually I was happy Sean Payton left, with the way he'd run his mouth. Criticizing Roger Goodell openly with the media cost the Saint's as a team not to mention Bounty Gate. Doesn't matter other teams in the NFL were doing the same thing, it needed to be stop. After the NFL's investigation they found 5 other teams were doing the same thing, paying off the books to potentially hurt. ESPN had a segment showcasing, Getting Jacked Up. They stop showing Jacked Up, the same year after the NFL suspended Sean Payton and his defensive coordinator.

Edit: Not taking up for the Commissioner, just pointing out the fact that it hurt his team.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Think I've gone to one or two NFL games in my lifetime. Never had the desire otherwise.
I went to a few Steelers games including a playoff game at 3 Rivers Stadium back in the day. Also went to a couple of Cowboy games when I lived in DFW. These days I agree, I'd rather watch it on TV. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Espn: Are Cowboys still America's team?

I thought that ended the way they dumped Landry? They were jokingly accused of being gangsters in the 90s. I think really its been NE and KC since then.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Though Danny White wasn't even remotely the talent of Aikman, I did think he carried more of the Cowboy esthetic than in the 90s. Or Roger Staubach.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
JJ probably was the one more than any who killed America's Team. Not that many people who like him. Now it's just a saying.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
JJ probably was the one more than any who killed America's Team. Not that many people who like him. Now it's just a saying.
He changed the culture of his team, they were America's team because of Rogers. As a young Teenager watched many Dallas Cowboy games back in those days, Cowboys ruled. Tom Landry walking the sidelines, Stone face, with hat on. JJ, even today isn't qualified to tie Tom Landry's shoelaces.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis