D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Was watching highlights. They better get Devin Hester into the HOF. 20 TD returns is one more than Deion for the record. What a crime that would be if he didn't. Amazing how often on some of them he doesn't even look like he'd been touched scoring. It's why I was so excited about punter Ray Guy getting inducted. If you're the best of your class by position well it's a no brainer.

Hester scored one in his first game in the league. 2 in 1 game. To start the SB. Also loved the short FG he catches, pauses like he's going to walk, then takes off LOL. Unreal talent.

Loved the line by the announcer: Why in the world are they kicking to that guy?!?! :D

Last edited:
Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Derek Carr quarterback of the New Orleans Saints expected to be out a few weeks sprain shoulder. As I've stated in an earlier post, Saints offensive line, was/is the biggest concern this season and it sure hasn't showed up it's been pretty awful pass protection wise. But there's a reason the NFC North is called the Black and Blue Division welcome to the NFC Derek Carr.

AA1hckq3.jpg

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Head-to-head last four games LOL... :D

Jones 3 TD, 1 INT
Wilson 2 TD, 7 INT

Rex Ryan: OF COURSE we're going to win!!!:p

I'd be in pain just having to talk about the game. ;)
They won when Ryan was their coach. Pats have won 15 straight against them matching the run they had against the Bills. The Bills have the Pat’s number ever since Brady left. Can’t believe they let him go for nothing.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Vikes are cursed. 0-4 in Superbowls and lost in the NFC championship when they were 15-1 in Moss’ rookie season when their kicker that hadn’t missed a kick all year missed the clinching field goal. Always look good though since they have the Best looking uniforms in the league IMO.
That year we downed the ball with 50 seconds to go in regulation vs Atlanta LOL. Loaded on offense, and maybe Randall Cunningham's best year. Carter, Moss etc.

I don't really get what SD or the Vikes were doing. SD went for on 4th & 1 at their own 25 and failed. They kick it and the Vikes have to go the length of the field with no timeouts and less than 2 minutes. Vikes take over and get inside their 10, but Cousins doesn't down the ball with 30 seconds. Then he throws a pick. If he'd just downed it it gives him the entire play clock to take a deep breath and set up the next play. One of the stranger sequences I've seen in a while.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
That year we downed the ball with 50 seconds to go in regulation vs Atlanta LOL. Loaded on offense, and maybe Randall Cunningham's best year. Carter, Moss etc.

I don't really get what SD or the Vikes were doing. SD went for on 4th & 1 at their own 25 and failed. They kick it and the Vikes have to go the length of the field with no timeouts and less than 2 minutes. Vikes take over and get inside their 10, but Cousins doesn't down the ball with 30 seconds. Then he throws a pick. If he'd just downed it it gives him the entire play clock to take a deep breath and set up the next play. One of the stranger sequences I've seen in a while.
crazy two teams going nowhere unfortunately. Bills and Vikes would make a great superbowl. Someone will get their 1st!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
crazy two teams going nowhere unfortunately. Bills and Vikes would make a great superbowl. Someone will get their 1st!
Looks like Allen has his mojo working.again. He can be almost unstoppable.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Iggles......... Tampa looked like it laid down in the 4th qtr ??

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
HOF- some of them don't make sense. Bill Cowher can get in with 1 SB and wins, but Tom Flores with 2 SBs doesn't. Breis has a SB and the stats, but Jim Plunkett with 2 SBs doesn't.

I also wouldn't mind getting rid of owners. Their wealthy. They'll be fine. Give it to the players.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
yeah, I always wondered why Plunkett wasn't in, the ONLY 2 time winning SB QB not in the HOF ??

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This conversation would be LOL..... :p

Yeah it isn't that what you do is not important. It certainly is, but the fans come to see the players. And they put their bodies on the line for their careers. If you made Canton eligibility just for the players & coaches, you might free up space for a guy like Jim Plunkett to make it. He's been waiting for years. Some guys even longer! See what I'm saying?.....

1695758123949.png

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Unfortunately politics comes into play in the HOF. Plunkett was great with the Pats they just never put a good team around him. When the Raiders did he won.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Unfortunately politics comes into play in the HOF. Plunkett was great with the Pats they just never put a good team around him. When the Raiders did he won.
Still the JJ skit is pretty funny. ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis