Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
started Herbert over Cousins on my fantasy team because the eggles supposedly had a good D. Cousins went off. The guy I’m playing had Hockendon And he gets 2 TDS. Eggles screwing me every way possible. Enough birds. Let’s try another animal. Pats at home again this time vs. Dolphins Sunday night. Squish the fish!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Eagles beat the Pats and Vikes back to back and I had to be in Philly this week in-between. That’s enough Philly Eagles for me this season lol.
Come on, it's Philly, you mean to tell me you weren't feeling the 'love' ? !!

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Mason has already had his chance as a starter as has Mitch. Probably a bit early to pull the plug on Kenny IMHO.
Pittsburgh wants one of the Next Generation QB's like Josh Allen or the genetic freak Patrick Mahomes, rather than the caveman variety like Big Ben.
Kenny Pickett sure as hell ain't even in that ballpark.
I sure noticed that those 7 of 9 wins at the end of last season were against teams that were just as bad if not worse than The Steelers.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
started Herbert over Cousins on my fantasy team because the eggles supposedly had a good D. Cousins went off. The guy I’m playing had Hockendon And he gets 2 TDS. Eggles screwing me every way possible. Enough birds. Let’s try another animal. Pats at home again this time vs. Dolphins Sunday night. Squish the fish!
Cousins will get you 300+ yds and 2-3 TD's a game. Good fantasy player.

Real stat: Cousins has more TD's in the 4th qtr than any if I'm correct. That's usually because they're so far behind and often it means they still lose.

BTW, we better be careful going into division play. I automatically assumed GB, Detroit, and the Bears would be pushovers this year. If Love continues to light it up, Detroit as overachievers, and well we usually lose to the Bears once a year -- we could be in trouble starting 0-2.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This was the TO the Vikes receiver had that cost them a TD. I think they should change the rule to if you fumble in the end zone at the sideline the offense gets it back at where the fumble occurred. Like the author said if you fumble out the back of the end zone it's a TO at the 20. I disagree with him if it's fumble sideline end zone then it's back at the line of scrimmage.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Come on, it's Philly, you mean to tell me you weren't feeling the 'love' ? !!
No love but I felt a lot safer when they caught the escaped killer hiding in a shed with a shotgun a few miles away. A scary couple of weeks. I definitely need a friend in Pennsylvania.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Gotta be the underdog to cheer for this season, right?;)
1694968187671.png

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
No love but I felt a lot safer when they caught the escaped killer hiding in a shed with a shotgun a few miles away. A scary couple of weeks. I definitely need a friend in Pennsylvania.
he wasn't in a shed, rather under a fire wood pile and it wasn't a shotgun, rather a .22 rim fire rifle. Sadly he gets to continue to live off tax payer $$ ...............

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Atl 2-0. Darn Sea I was guessing they'd beat Det. Atl @ Det next week.

Wilson (Den) has 15 attempts into the 3rd qtr. Even Howell (Wash) -- whoever that be? -- is outplaying him.

Jets are in deep doo doo with Zach as qb.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Whose watching Monday Night Football? Doubleheader tonight.

th.jpg

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Sorry didn’t watch last night. Just listened to music. Still bummed out watching the pats lose 2 straight at home without ever having a lead. Thought I had it bad until I learned a fan got in a fight with a dolphins fan at the game and died. I had a guy get in my face at a concert the night before. I walked away. Some people seem to be so angry and miserable that people are dying. Enough!

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Nice win. Good win for the Steelers too. 2 defensive TD's LOL.
Was a nice win for the Saints, won't really know just how good this team is till 6 or more games played. Every team has to deal with injuries throughout the season. Starters get hurt things could change fast.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Nice win. Good win for the Steelers too. 2 defensive TD's LOL.
That's about the only way The Steelers could win, when the other team totally screws up...they were actually worse last night than the opener. They got 14 unearned points.
That game was horrible.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Was a nice win for the Saints, won't really know just how good this team is till 6 or more games played. Every team has to deal with injuries throughout the season. Starters get hurt things could change fast.
Per ESPN: Saints D has not given up more than 20 pts the last 10 games. Should help out Carr a lot.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Chubb out really puts a monkey wrench in the Browns. A shame that team never did much with the best RB core and WRs in recent years.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Chubb out really puts a monkey wrench in the Browns. A shame that team never did much with the best RB core and WRs in recent years.
Did you see the non-shown video of his leg being bent sideways at the knee ?
Real HorrorShow stuff....no wonder they wouldn't show it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis