Audioholic Spartan
Couple more bizarre ones....

Cards 24, Pitt 10
GB 27, KC 19

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Good comeback. Just too far behind.
Detroit Lions head coach Dan Campbell, was with the Saints for five years he's running a lot of the same schemes that Payton was running with the Saints. It is a winning formula when implemented properly and at the right time coaching does make a difference guys.

Turn overs are costly, was a fun game to watch though. Detroit was having bit of a hard time in game with the adjustments by the Saints, but then again both coaches know each other so there's that.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Update: AFC: Championship game, Raven /Dolphins. Miami Dolphins, Super Bowl :)

Update: NFC: Championship game, Dallas/ 49ers. San Francisco 49ers, Super Bowl :)

Super Bowl winner: Miami Dolphins :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Update: AFC: Championship game, Raven /Dolphins. Miami Dolphins, Super Bowl :)

Update: NFC: Championship game, Dallas/ 49ers. San Francisco 49ers, Super Bowl :)

Super Bowl winner: Miami Dolphins :D
I think KC will still be in the AFC picture. And I think SF can handle the Dolphins if they are healthy. BTW I'm a Steeler fan and after yesterday I think they have pretty much no chance. :(

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I think KC will still be in the AFC picture. And I think SF can handle the Dolphins if they are healthy. BTW I'm a Steeler fan and after yesterday I think they have pretty much no chance. :(
The reason I list those two in a SB matchup, both have the highest Points fielded PF. Still more than a few games to go through. When fully healthy 49ers all day. Don't believe Dolphins defense can match 49ers, not right now. Injuries will accumulate before the seasons ends.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Jags season in doubt lost starting QB. Ankle got stepped on plus he got folded it up like a pretzel.
There sure has been some brutal hits on quarterbacks this season for some reason, seems like a lot more than usual. Guess Défense's aren't liking quarterback getting all the elite money, they got to eat too.

Jags would've taken over the 1st seed position in the AFC. Ironic considering what happened, Bengals losing Joe Burrough. Stating to see a pattern here Defenses are taking out elite quarterbacks they tired of starving man, they want a ring too. SB win = Big Money + Bragging rights for life.:)

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like Bills/KC and Phil/DL are the highlight games this week. I'd think Steelers > Pats tonight.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers Pats tonight on TNF. Looks to be a real snoozefest.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The Pats won and scored 3 touchdowns. Amazing. Another reason I almost never bet on games. Happy to watch them win for the first time in 2 months. Just hope they don’t move back from the #2 draft pick. They need to focus on the rebuild not meaningless wins at the end of the season to help BB get the wins record as coach.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Pats won and scored 3 touchdowns. Amazing. Another reason I almost never bet on games. Happy to watch them win for the first time in 2 months. Just hope they don’t move back from the #2 draft pick. They need to focus on the rebuild not meaningless wins at the end of the season to help BB get the wins record as coach.
Should have ditched Jones long ago. Zappe did pretty good.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Where abouts in the Burgh do you live? I grew up in the South Hills Mt Oliver and south Baldwin.
I'm in New Ken/Arnold now.... have lived in Carnegie/Pitcairn/Bloomfield/North Versailles, etc...have lived all over SW Pa though. Monroeville/Greensburg/Smithfield/Masontown...many others.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
One of my cigar buds bet a 5k parlay on the Pats last nite, walked away with 24k, not a bad nites work ! :eek:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas Philly tomorrow. Thats one I'm definitely gonna watch.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Dallas Philly tomorrow. Thats one I'm definitely gonna watch.
I might even watch that one tomorrow nite as well, the game while important to both means even more to the Cowgirls ........

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I might even watch that one tomorrow nite as well, the game while important to both means even more to the Cowgirls ........
I don't even particularly like either team but I'll definitely watch it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis