D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
There's 80% chance of rain today. very low wide card. may have, Hail Mary Miracle left.

Ever since the NFL got in bed with the sports betting apps and fantasy football those percentages were never mentioned back in the day. NFL stayed as far away from gaming like it was a plague.

They got in bed with the, John Madden Gaming for PS and XBox. That led up to fantasy football ,that has now led up to wide open gambling even online. They saw how much revenue they could make licensing out the NFL shield.
ESPN showed who was behind us. I agree with the 62%, but because everyone behind us is pretty bad. :)

Oh I've heard Madden Football has been bad for yeeeeears.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
So, you're the Viking fan that's been given my Saints a hard time? Over on Best Saints fans site? :)
Actually, I don't hate any NFL team, fan haters of some teams, Thats just being a Tough crowd fan nothing wrong with that. Representing their team.

Saints will be lucky to make the postseason and if they do, they will be one and done they're not built with the injuries they have now to compete in the postseason.

Maybe they get some players back who knows they may have a Hail Mary Miracle. it's been rare though for the Saints except for the Super Bowl win, and I believe the NFL fix that in.
I thought it was the artificial turf with the Saints? Have a harder time on natural surfaces, or are they natural now at home?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers Cardinals TNF. Maybe another win for the Sillers? Fingers crossed. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
If the statistically challenged Steelers can win a few more games, they can make the playoffs. :)

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I thought it was the artificial turf with the Saints? Have a harder time on natural surfaces, or are they natural now at home?
Saints are having a hard time with anything be it grass or artificial turf. Putting together wins in a row. Coaching, team getting old. Mixture of young and old on that team, playmakers and new ones haven't really stepped up yet, bad team. Rebuild can and often take a decade or so. Choices of coaching staff and picking the wrong players in the draft or free agency. Look at the Lions as an example when they let that quarterback go to the Rams.

Not the same back then as they are now. Lions cleaned house, took a few years from then to now. Lions are relevant something that's not happened in a long. Stanford was there he made a difference. Didn't work out in the long run.

Last edited:
Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Looks like I'm wrong. Dallas Seattle tonight on TNF. Should be a good one. :)
Here we gooo!...hut! Can't watch that game Dallas QB, will be Shouting right before snapping the ball on every play. Here we gooo!!!...hut hut! Bet Ole Jerry has something to do with that.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Carroll has done pretty well vs Dallas over the years. We'll see.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Close game but the Cowboys appear to be headed to the playoffs.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Mighty Lions take on the Saints today at the Dome in New Orleans, that's something I never thought I'd say the Mighty Detroit Lions, sounds good though been a while anyways. S

Saints are going to use their #1 star WR was in concussion protocol, should help some, For the life of me I cannot figure out why Peat CarMichael and or Dennis Allen has not used the play action pass hardly this year Drew Brees made a living off of that.

Throwing to the tight ends, running backs out of the backfield, short slant crossing routes, WR receivers and tight ends. Still say take Detroit and the spread. I don't know what to over and under is. They have used that formula some. I stated at the beginning of the season Saints offensive line was very suspect maybe they can't implement as they use to in the past, they just don't have quality offensive lineman.

Derek Carr has the worst red zone efficiency in the NFL. .He's dead last, he was that bad with Vegas Raiders. Saints need to tank the season to pick a quality quarterback in next seasons draft they haven't done that since, Archie Manning.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers down 10 3 at home vs Arizona halftime. Not good.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
And now delayed at halftime due to lightning storms. :(

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The game is on again and Arizona just scored. Looking bad for the Steelers.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Game has just been suspended again. This is really strange.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Im near Pittsburgh....that rain that just came through was like a summer thunderstorm...thunder and all, pretty intense.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mighty Lions take on the Saints today at the Dome in New Orleans, that's something I never thought I'd say the Mighty Detroit Lions, sounds good though been a while anyways. S

Saints are going to use their #1 star WR was in concussion protocol, should help some, For the life of me I cannot figure out why Peat CarMichael and or Dennis Allen has not used the play action pass hardly this year Drew Brees made a living off of that.

Throwing to the tight ends, running backs out of the backfield, short slant crossing routes, WR receivers and tight ends. Still say take Detroit and the spread. I don't know what to over and under is. They have used that formula some. I stated at the beginning of the season Saints offensive line was very suspect maybe they can't implement as they use to in the past, they just don't have quality offensive lineman.

Derek Carr has the worst red zone efficiency in the NFL. .He's dead last, he was that bad with Vegas Raiders. Saints need to tank the season to pick a quality quarterback in next seasons draft they haven't done that since, Archie Manning.
Good comeback. Just too far behind.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some funny scores...

Atl 13, Jets 8
Chargers 6, Pats 0

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The pats are back to being patsies like they were 30 years ago. 1st team since the 1958 Chicago Cardinals to give up 10 points or less in 3 straight games and lose them all. First season they’ve been Shut out at home twice and they’ve been playing since 1960. Setting the Wong kind of records that are older than me. Very sad. 5 more to go and then hopefully the #2 pick in the draft. Dolphins are the team to beat in the AFC East.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis