davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
My Stillers made a valiant run, but they dug themselves too big a hole early on. Since I live in northeast FLA nowadays, I'm pulling for the Jags.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
hey Hillary, the regular season is over, where have you been ? LOL ! Playoffs are upon us !

Bills win ugly yesterday......

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
1st post an
hey Hillary, the regular season is over, where have you been ? LOL ! Playoffs are upon us !

Bills win ugly yesterday......
Regarding the Bills, its seems its the same issues that have hampered them all season. Drops by receivers and turnovers, and some odd playcalling. Plus the Dolphins were playing with a 3rd string rookie and almost pulled it out.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
1st post an

Regarding the Bills, its seems its the same issues that have hampered them all season. Drops by receivers and turnovers, and some odd playcalling. Plus the Dolphins were playing with a 3rd string rookie and almost pulled it out.
Agreed, it's like they really do miss Daboll as their OC, I give him credit, he's doing a really nice job as Head Coach for the 'G' Men ! I would expect nothing less, he's from my hometown(actually born in Canada) !

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like the wrong team showed up for Dallas. Oh well... Looks like I'll be rooting for the AFC winner!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Bills, the only losing Home team, pathetic and it was Bflo weather ! Sean McDermott has gotta go, horrible playoff coach not to mention the Bills play calling has been suspect most of the year.

Go Eagles !

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Looking forward to the Niners/Eagles game. Buffalo did surprise, but the Bengals are pretty dang good this year.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Just announced this morning......... the Kelce brothers mother will be attending her Eagle sons game since she was at her KC sons game last year. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
one could say the same thing for the Bills the past 3 years, yet they still hold onto their head coach ?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jets can go all the way!

Good grief. KC, Bills, Cincinnati, Ravens. Add in 2nd tier qb that can get hot and will outplay Rodgers. He was better off finding a new NFC team. :rolleyes:

J

jasonhorner

Audiophyte
What NFL team does Dennis Allen, the new head coach, take over, and what is their outlook for the upcoming season in flag football?

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis