D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
O known as Barkley 13, Vikes 10 (3rd qtr) :)

The dream might be over for Detroit. Carolina looking good though.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wtf NE! Come all the way back and your RB fumbles in the middle of the pile cause he didn't have 2 hands on the ball. Last week and now two loses like that. :(

poop that fumble was at the Cinci 5.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jeez is that NE O a clusterfuck. On par with Denver and the Jets. A disgrace.

Amazing thing is they could've won the last two weeks.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My best wishes for Damar Hamlin, but makes for an interesting MNF outcome ... one ever been suspended/postponed before?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Man-o-man, words can be tough to come by with regards to last nites game. Thoughts and prayers for Hamlin, his family, the Bills organization and football fans. From what we have learned the young man is a role model in his community in Western Pa.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
My best wishes for Damar Hamlin, but makes for an interesting MNF outcome ... one ever been suspended/postponed before?
Agreed, best wishes for Damar Hamlin. But what a cluster f*ck for the NFL on national TV. (College football is no different.) Trying to make football safe for the players is like trying to make a cigarette that's safe for smokers.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Agreed, best wishes for Damar Hamlin. But what a cluster f*ck for the NFL on national TV. (College football is no different.) Trying to make football safe for the players is like trying to make a cigarette that's safe for smokers.
I really don't care how hard it hurts NFL...those fuckers can afford it. I do appreciate the concern for players vs no concern for the players as "owners" might prefer.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Hamlin had to be resuscitated twice, once on the field, and again soon after arriving at the U. of Cinncinati Hospital. We should recognize that Hamlin might not have survived long without the fast and effective work by the EMTs and MDs that were at the stadium, and at the hospital.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Bills Mafia- there a lot of corruption in Buffalo or something?:D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Cardiologist thinks he was hit in the chest between heartbeats, but yeah American football no matter what way you cut isn't a safe sport. Nor hockey. I'm afraid I lack empathy in these situations because I usually end up saying, Well yeah what did you expect? I kind of wish the football message was this is the reality of the sport.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Does KC get the 1 seed because Buffalo didn't complete the game vs Cinci? That's what I thought.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Brutal to watch but looks like the Fish are in.

How bad is it??? It's so bad HOU throws up a prayer and the Indi DB has an easy INT but miss times it and ends up a TD. They convert 2, and the Bears look to be getting the #1 pick.

Gosh I hope Lamar returns next week.

Picking GB but hopefully those Lions stun the world.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis