Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Bills finally get White back, arguably their best DB and now lose Miller, the curse of the Bills continues ........

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Beefalo and New England tonite, fingers crossed for da Bills !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Watched the game on Prime last night. First Prime broadcast that I have watched, OMG horrible, Al is like a lifeless drone .......

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Packers suck, good thing the Bucks are kicking butt.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Glad Detroit beat the Jets. They're weirdly on their way up while the Jets down. White is qb and the Jets win, but he was hurt or something so the Lions benefited from Wilson playing LOL. He might be even worse than Russell Wilson.:)

Fun win too with the Jags upsetting Dallas on a pick 6 in OT. For some reason Lawrence was playing like an all-star.:)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Glad Detroit beat the Jets. They're weirdly on their way up while the Jets down. White is qb and the Jets win, but he was hurt or something so the Lions benefited from Wilson playing LOL. He might be even worse than Russell Wilson.:)

Fun win too with the Jags upsetting Dallas on a pick 6 in OT. For some reason Lawrence was playing like an all-star.:)
Love it when Dallas loses! Great finish....there have been some really close games lately. I did enjoy the Lions win, too.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Love it when Dallas loses! Great finish....there have been some really close games lately. I did enjoy the Lions win, too.
Funny too cause the Jets had all three timeouts, didn't use one and blew 10 seconds off the clock, then threw a bomb to no one open and blew another 10 seconds. So their FG try was from 57 yds LOL.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers win a meaningless game today. They have almost 0 chance at getting to the playoffs and are slowly moving down in the 2023 draft. I know the young guys are learning how to win but their rookie QB isn't even playing. I was hoping for a stud o lineman in the draft.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I live in Jacksonville now after 30 plus years in big D. Never was a cowboys fan so I was glad to see the Jags take this. Still a diehard Stiller fan but the Jags are growing on me.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I live in Jacksonville now after 30 plus years in big D. Never was a cowboys fan so I was glad to see the Jags take this. Still a diehard Stiller fan but the Jags are growing on me.
Oh I'm definitely a never been a Cowboy fan, "the catch" is among my favorite things ever. I still remember that day....which is somewhat amazing considering the party that set off in SF!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You can't make up this storyline. Mac Jones has 8 TDs all season. 1 of those was thrown in the endzone so the rest were caught and ran in. Raiders have stopped 0 TD's inside the 10 yd line the last 14 times. 2nd & 1 and Mac overthrows a wide open guy. 3rd & 1 he throws a TD but a TO was called. 3rd & 1 stopped. 4th & 1 he leaps in but penalty for movement hahahaha.:p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You can't make up this storyline. Mac Jones has 8 TDs all season. 1 of those was thrown in the endzone so the rest were caught and ran in. Raiders have stopped 0 TD's inside the 10 yd line the last 14 times. 2nd & 1 and Mac overthrows a wide open guy. 3rd & 1 he throws a TD but a TO was called. 3rd & 1 stopped. 4th & 1 he leaps in but penalty for movement hahahaha.:p
Another team I love to see lose. They do play in a really cool stadium, tho.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Those second half Bengals.
The fake punt then now the hand off.

Another sensational play was the Titan DB with the INT out of bounce and throwing it in to his teammate.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Honestly I have no idea what NE was doing throwing the ball backwards. Unreal.o_O

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis