D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Just glad the Cardinals won. 2-5 wouldn't look to good so 3-4 looks much better. The fun factor is high for Murray, but not too sure about wins. Anyway, the Saints had two pick 6's in the first half.:)

E

eagleray

Enthusiast
Marshawn Lynch had a little too much to drink, should have called an UBER .......

NBA Games without cable
A room filled with some heroes - Dan Hanzus, Marc Sessler and Gregg Rosenthal bring you the latest in the NFL starting with the very sad news out of Dallas that Cardinals cornerback Jeff Gladney died in a car accident (7:45). Aaron Donald spoke about retirement and his contract status with the Rams (9:30), David Njoku signed a big extension with the Browns (13:30), and Akiem Hicks is heading to the Buccaneers on a one-year deal (18:00). Then, the heroes answer burning questions for the 2022 season (33:00), covering when Tua will be benched, where Baker will start Week 1, the 49ers quarterback situation, and more. We wrap up the show with group power rankings of the top broadcasting pairs from the five major networks (1:02:10).

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Dem Eagles keep on flying.
Same with Vikes
I'll pick Seattle in an upset over the Giants. Pete's done well against them.
GB better be careful. Might get obliterated at Buffalo.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Derek Henry has had three straight 200+ yd games against the Texans. An NFL record. He already has over 100 in the first half LOL. Houston also has the worst rush D in the league.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Seahawks put together another win. It’s looking like Geno is an upgrade. If the defense and run game can keep out of injuries then playoffs are possible.

Think the jet sweep is a lost cause for Seattle. It hasn’t worked in years. Maybe a faster receiver could make it work. Lol.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think the Niners got a good deal with Christian McCafferey nice triple deal tonight!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well make that four straight 200+ yd games against the Texans for Henry. Vrabel's a good coach. Wins with Tannehill. Today it was with their third stringer so just run, run, run.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
John, I see the 'Cowgirls' scored a lot of points. Gotta get tuned up for their rematch against the 'Birds' in a few weeks !

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
And once again, the Packers DQ couldn't pull it out of the fire. For that matter, it doesn't seem that he could even put it IN the fire.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
And once again, the Packers DQ couldn't pull it out of the fire. For that matter, it doesn't seem that he could even put it IN the fire.
yeah but they did give Josh Allen some fits in the second half. Holding Bflo to less than 30 points is not an easy thing to do !

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
yeah but they did give Josh Allen some fits in the second half. Holding Bflo to less than 30 points is not an easy thing to do !
I didn't watch more than a few minutes- I'm tired of DQ pointing fingers and hearing comments from a coach who seems to have taken a handful of Prozac.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
27-10 at that point. Called taking the rest of the night off.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Dem Eagles keep on flying. Wave the bird! Woo hoo!

They don't really win overly impressively, but they keep winning. I heard they have a weak schedule and the only strong opponents would be DL and TN. I'd hate to jinx them, but wouldn't it be exciting if they headed in undefeated!:cool:

2 vs Giants, 1 vs DL and TN, and 1 vs GB. Albeit it's GB.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The Birds are legit, of the games left that you mentioned I see the potential for 2 loses.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Damn it! Punter Ray Guy died, who was the Oakland Raiders for years. He was 72. I felt Guy was responsible for lifting those secondary positions like kickers and punters into much more recognition. He was inducted into the HOF in 2014.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Devin Hester should get in soon. He has 19 total kick return TDs, which is insane for the position.:cool:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis