D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Vrabel rushed two on that 3rd down. I'm not sure I've ever seen that. I kind of feel bad for him cause Tannehill sucks. 5 sacks and not much to show for it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Who ya got in the 2nd game tonight? I'm going with the 9ers.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Impressive drive after the half. Cinci's made a believer of me. I think that's sort of the dagger.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No announcer not that spectacular an INT. Call it Tannehill again. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some really bizarre play calling there. 3rd down you try a fake handoff then on 4th it gets stuffed. Pretty obvious Henry isn't 100%. Besides Foreman looks better.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Simmons a monster today. 9 sacks for the team. Gawd I hope they don't lose.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Blah. 3rd down and Tannehill throws to a guy I'd never heard of before. Not Brown. Not Jones. Not a TE. So it ends in an INT. Should I be surprised?

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Great start...now for the most important game of the weekend. GO PACK GO!!!!!

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
That is the least important...but I do want KC....Bengals don't need to go up north.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
What boring game so far. 49ers can get any kind of offense going they can win this game. Gotta feeling Packers gonna open up in 2nd half.

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
What boring game so far. 49ers can get any kind of offense going they can win this game. Gotta feeling Packers gonna open up in 2nd half.
I can see niners taking this, after that blocked punt for a TD they have to be feeling good

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis