davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So, the Stillers were outgunned, and the result was kind of what I expected.
The Cowboys however were a total train wreck and even after the Garoppolo gift they still managed to screw it up in the end. Who calls a QB sneak with no timeouts and a few seconds left? Un freaken believable.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Actually pulling for the Rams tonight, if only because Stafford having a chance after being sentenced to Detroit all these years…

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
'93 Super Bowl
DL 52, Buffalo 17
Fun to watch this old one. If I counted that right Buffalo had 9 TO's LOL! The Greatest Show On Turf? No I'll take this offense with the combo of run and pass threat. Just so much explosive horse power on both sides of the ball. DL went in as the #1 defense. Irvin probably Top 3 all-time IMO. Such a big play receiver. I remember when he was with the Hurricanes in college and it was like 3rd and 40 something ridiculous and he made the first down. Had the infamous Leon Lett defensive scorebutnoscore where he dangled the ball out in the open and getting it stripped before crossing the goal line. That would've given them the record for pts scored. Charles Haley too and that speed of his. I think JJ might still be the only coach to win and Nat'l title and SB. No Pete Carroll did too. Anyway fun memories. Think about the type of team SF had to put together to beat these guys a couple years later.
Edit: had Lett scored I think that would've been three defensive scores LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Funny listening to Aikman announce DL games with his What the hell is going on here!!! Sorry man, the golden era is over. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's why I think Jones has to be inducted as an owner. Can't stand the man, but could anyone else have put together that kind of horse power? I don't think so. Plus the Viqueens trade with 10 drafts for Herschel LOL. Probably worst trade ever. Well, had they tried doing that under Bud Grant I'm sure he'd have quit lol.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So picks this weekend?
Cincy at Tennessee I'll take Cincy
Bufalo at KC I'll take KC
SF at GB give me SF in a major upset
LA at Tampa I'll take the Rams in another upset.
So that's it for me 3 upsets this weekend

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I might have to rethink the 49ers at the Packers. Jimmy G is bound to throw a costly interception sometime in the game. :)

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ironically SF is 3-0 against Rodgers in the playoffs. Garops is something like 13-5 as an underdog. I'll believe GB when they've won. I ain't putting my on em.

I'll stick with TB, Buffalo, and not sure on the Cincy game. Probably Titans.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wow I will stick with LA KC and Cincy. I'm with you on the SF GB game but Garops has a better chance to blow it than Rogers, that said I am pulling for the 49ers.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
50K fine for Arians slapping one of his players? Not that we need to go back to the old old ways, but I find it a little wimpy.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
50K fine for Arians slapping one of his players? Not that we need to go back to the old old ways, but I find it a little wimpy.
I saw that during the game. What about when they slap each other on the a$$. Would that be considered sexual harassment. Lol

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis