Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Just heard Eagles have 3, 1st round picks in the next draft wow.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Turned off the snoozefest in TB for the NFL Network playing the '95 NFC Champ game (aka the "real" SB that year). Steve Young was on fire during the playoffs. Too many players to name. They were more like all-star teams LOL. I believe Ken Norton Jr won his third straight SB when he went from Dallas to SF that year. Fun watching the old Candlestick stadium. All the mud that day. Madden says, 'Yeah don't wanna try and kick a FG with all that mud in the middle there.':)

Oh um today's matchup? ;)

Jimmy Johnson I mean Barry Switzer's team. ;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
SF at Dallas. Who ya got? I lived in DFW for 30 years and never did become a fan. So, I guess I'll go with the Niners.

B

Bernie Williams

Junior Audioholic
The nick sponsorship and announcers are awful. Maybe its my age

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Prescott got 89 yards passing in the 1st half didn't see that coming.

B

Bernie Williams

Junior Audioholic
Didn't know it was on another channel. Good call will switch

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I want to turn off this Cowboys game but there doing just enough to keep me having to watch damnit

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Just like that we got a pick but we NEED a touchdown

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
What a stupid freaking way for a game to end. Granted, it should not have come to it (Cowboys play sucked) but still, the refs should not be responsible for the way a game ends.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
What a stupid freaking way for a game to end. Granted, it should not have come to it (Cowboys play sucked) but still, the refs should not be responsible for the way a game ends.
I can't put that one on the refs tho. You get it to the 40 you have 3 tries 4 a hail Mary. Your option is to run your quarterback to the middle of the field and leave your team just enough time for one hail mary?

2 to 3 tries versus 1 try if you don't run the clock out which they did

Man I just don't understand that the Xowboys really didn't deserve to win anyway. They sucked tonight

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis