davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like Cincy is going to win game one of the NFL playoffs.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Man the Bills are just bringing it to the Pat's.

Both the Bengals and the Bills 2 tough teams to play in the playoffs

My Cheifs got there work cut out for them

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Unless a miracle happens -- and it would be since Pitt doesn't have the personnel -- it looks like Buffalo @ KC and Cinci @ Tenn. Allen is basically impossible to defend with the arm or leg. I'd be curious to see what the different blitz packages KC's DC brings. Really IMO about the only thing you can do. Instead Mahomes is gonna have to be on fire. Thankfully for them they're at home.

Not sure about the other game. Tannehill is undervalued but not really elite like the others. So who knows....? Even as the #1 they'll be playing with a chip on their backs.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
For KC, 27 pts would be a conservative outlier on D vs the Bills LOL. Really Mahomes will have to put up 35+ me thinks.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Finally Bengals win a playoff game!
Joe looked really good. Dudes gonna be great in the NFL. Dude was awesome at LSU. Gotta feeling Bengals are gonna be in the post season for years to come.

Last edited:
MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
The Bills had an almost perfect night on offense. 7 possessions, 7 TDs. 482 yards of offense. 8.9 yards per play, 85% 3rd down efficiency.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Bills had an almost perfect night on offense. 7 possessions, 7 TDs. 482 yards of offense. 8.9 yards per play, 85% 3rd down efficiency.
More potential in them being a dynasty than KC imo. Anyway, I don't wanna face em. :confused:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
it was nice to see Bflo play like they are capable of, reminded me of some of those games as a kid in the early sixties back at the old 'Rock Pile' !

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Finally Bengals win a playoff game!
Man, watching Joe, was like a reminder of why a franchise quarterback makes a difference. Bengals better draft offensive lineman next season. 51 sacks is way to many.

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Not looking like eagles going to get the job done. #1 priority is Packers SB, but #2 is eliminating Brady. #3 is real longshot: Bengals to SB and runner up.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
crown of the helmet hit and no call ??? officiating as usual SUCKS !!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Man the Bills are just bringing it to the Pat's.

Both the Bengals and the Bills 2 tough teams to play in the playoffs

My Cheifs got there work cut out for them
Hey, they haven't beat my stillers yet. But they probably will :(

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis