D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What in the hell was the Chargers coach thinking calling that timeout with 38 seconds on the clock? Guarantee you that changed the Raiders focus right there. You hold them or they barely pick it up the Raiders just run the clock out and go to the playoffs on the tie.
Well glad he did. The wimpitis would've gone down as one of the sad things in the NFL. He probably said to himself WTF are we doing? Winning by not winning?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Saint's at #18 pick in first round next season. Payton more than likely will trade into a top 10 pick. QB man, gotta find Drew's replacement.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pitt @ KC so can't see the cinderella story continuing. About the only upsets I'm seeing are Raider/Cinci and Ari/Rams. Still though the home teams favored by 7+. I'd like to see SF get rid of Garops regardless. Same with SEA's Wilson. Vrabel the coach of the year, but doubtful given they don't have an elite qb. The good news for them is Henry returns in a week or two. I think Brown is their #1 receiver, but Jones back should compliment their O. Tannehill is undervalued IMO since he's especially good on 3rd downs but still should come down to KC or Buffalo.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Pitt @ KC is a bad draw. But it would be for anyone. I wouldn't mind if Jimmy G could be had next year for say a 3rd round pick. It would be an upgrade on Mason Rudolf for the Stillers.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, I was hoping for a Bills / Chargers playoff game, help me relive my youth..... Hadl / Alworth, Kemp / Dubenion and Cookie Gilchrist up the middle ! Ahhhh shades of '64 & '65 !!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
A little before my time (not much) but that was the old AFL. So who won that game? :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So, who you guys got in the Super Bowl? I'm not sold on Tennesse, so I'll go KC Green Bay.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
So, who you guys got in the Super Bowl? I'm not sold on Tennesse, so I'll go KC Green Bay.
I'm the most die hard Kansas City fan I grew up in Kansas and I'm still not convinced. They just feel a little bit off this year. They are very streaky. Plus that defense had shown that against top quarterbacks they are vulnerable to the big play especially the deep ball

I'm thinking either Tennessee or the Bills dark horse Bengals Green Bay for sure tho they are hot right now

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
A little before my time (not much) but that was the old AFL. So who won that game? :)
I was but a wee young one(11 and 12) but it was the Bills in both years ('64 and '65), they're only AFL titles, they went to the Championship game again in '66 only to loose to the Chiefs who in turn lost to GB in SB 1.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I was but a wee young one(11 and 12) but it was the Bills in both years ('64 and '65), they're only AFL titles, they went to the Championship game again in '66 only to loose to the Chiefs who in turn lost to GB in SB 1.
Well then you are only a couple of years older than me. And I did watch SB1 on a black and white TV at my grandma's house. :)

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Big big weekend of games coming up. The only teams that are safe are Green Bay and Tennesse. Let the games begin!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some Bills/NE analysis. Bills win. Their qb and receivers are better.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Super wild Card weekend! 18 games next season right?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
gonna be a little 'nippy' in Western NY tonite, Bills Mafia better have their long johns on !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Cincy up by a TD at home against the Raiders. Single digit temps in Buffalo tonight. You gotta love it :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis