Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I'm pulling for the ONLY team to actually play their home games in the state of NY !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Go Saints!
Door is open for Pitt. Win plus Colts loss.
Yeah, Jax is going to beat Indy and Pitt is now ahead. Just don't need the dreaded Chargers/ Raiders tie. And I'm pulling for the Saints. One of my favorite NFC teams.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Jax won and the local Jax station (I live in north St Augustine) just switched over to the Stillers game. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yay! Let's hope that the Raiders Chargers don't tie.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Go Saints!
Door is open for Pitt. Win plus Colts loss.
Yeah, Jax is going to beat Indy and Pittis now ahead. Just don't need the dreaded Chargers/ Raiders tie. And I'm pulling for the Saints. One of my favorite

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, Jax is going to beat Indy and Pittis now ahead. Just don't need the dreaded Chargers/ Raiders tie. And I'm pulling for the Saints. One of my favorite
Sorry Pitt won and will be in unless the Chargers Raiders tie.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Saint's up 24-6! 3rd q. 4 different quarterbacks, 57 different starters this year. I'll take it! 9-8!

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Saint's finish the season 9-8 no postseason. Get a decent 1st round pick in the draft next season.

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
lost almost every game today....well at least the packers game didn't matter

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ever see anything like that game??? Well justice was served. Raiders in OT. That would've sucked had Pitt not made it cause of a tie.:confused: Pretty much thank Jacobs down the stretch.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Btw, old man Brady leads the league with 40+ TDs and 5000 yds LOL.:cool:

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Ever see anything like that game??? Well justice was served. Raiders in OT. That would've sucked had Pitt not made it cause of a tie.:confused: Pretty much thank Jacobs down the stretch.
What in the hell was the Chargers coach thinking calling that timeout with 38 seconds on the clock? Guarantee you that changed the Raiders focus right there. You hold them or they barely pick it up the Raiders just run the clock out and go to the playoffs on the tie.

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
Glad to see the 49ers win over the lambs,
Huge niners fan, not sure how they pulled that off and I don't see them getting far but playoffs are another world. I'm not a rams fan at all but would be nice to Stafford get a ring, this year is a interesting one for me. I'm in ne ohio so the browns blowing it and steelers making it only adds to it. Does Ben have a last go at it? Tomlin has proved to be a huge name in this game and I hate saying it but Tomlin and Ben might deserve this and would make a very solid story

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis