D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Payton passed up on getting a franchise quarterback the last 4 seasons. But can't really blame him, to move into a 1st round top 10 pick, you gotta give up no less than two to 3 no# 1 picks or all 7 picks. Unless they do get lucky to pick a franchise quarterback I don't expect this team to be no more than what they are right now for the next 3 years or more.
Sometimes being in the middle is the worst place, but there are other considerations like selling tix. Funny listening to the Vikes postgame cause they couldn't put their finger on one area LOL. I'd start with qb and coach.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think I agree with what Chris Carter says about Tennessee. They're the most smash mouth team out there. Tannehill isn't necessarily elite, but he's undervalued in what he does on 3rd downs. Plus what Vrabel's done without Henry. They've actually run for as many yards. He's the coach of the year.

Also, will GB truck it up again with home field? LOL!:p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers Browns tonight the loser is out, and the winner will probably need a lot of help just to get in to the playoffs. Maybe the Steelers should start their QB search by inquiring about trading for Jimmy G. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers win to still have a slight chance of getting in the playoffs. Nice to see Ben win his final home game.

Dean Kurtz

Dean Kurtz

Audioholic
My Chargers have one last shot to the playoffs. Hope the team that showed up last game does the same Sunday against the Raiders.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
My Chargers have one last shot to the playoffs. Hope the team that showed up last game does the same Sunday against the Raiders.
There is a chance that both the chargers and the raiders could make the playoffs if they tie.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
2 games on tap tonight. KC at Denver and Dallas at Philly. I'm watching the 1st game now.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Chiefs pulled it out! Now Titans gotta lose tomorrow for the number one seed.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis